Brand Optimization Manager (Remote) at Zen Planner
Daxko powers health & wellness throughout the world. Every day our team members focus their passion and expertise in helping health & wellness facilities operate efficiently and engage their members.
Whether a neighborhood yoga studio, a national franchise with locations in every city, a YMCA or JCC--and every type of organization in between--we build solutions that make every aspect of running and being a member of a health and wellness organization easier and delightful.Job Description
As a Brand Optimization Manager, you will leverage market strategies to create and execute a comprehensive tactical plan for the brands within one of our markets - Club, Boutique, or Non-Profit, in the fitness industry. This position works with the Marketing Specialists to fine-tune campaign-specific strategies and effectively roll them out to achieve company and sales goals.
The Brand Optimization Manager reports to the Marketing Director.
*We have offices in Birmingham, AL, Chicago, IL, and Denver, CO. This position is also open to 100% remote work within the United States.
- Understand the products and brands within their market, their unique value props, and how they work together to effectively own their market
- Create quarterly plans for Daxko’s brands within a target market inclusive of all campaigns (events, digital marketing, sales campaigns, customer communication, product announcements, and cross-team coordination) required to achieve annual marketing and sales goals
- Coordinate with Specialists to ensure best practices are being leveraged when executing marketing campaigns
- Manage the execution, tracking, and optimization of the marketing plan they create by coordinating with Marketing Specialists within the team, as well as counterparts on the Sales, Services, and Product teams
- Allocate market-wide budget by brand or campaign to achieve sales goals and remain within budget
- Jump in and help execute on various campaigns when Marketing Specialists need the support
- Review and QA of all marketing deliverables before finalized
- Create strategies and plans that hold their brands to the highest standards
- Write compelling proposals to get initiatives approved for brand strategies and campaigns
- Hold weekly or monthly meetings with cross-team counterparts on the Sales, Product, and Services teams
- Create and finalize all Talk Tracks with support from cross-team counterparts and Content Specialists
- Cross product line strategy planning and coordination to effectively market and sell additional products and services to meet company goals
- Create brand guides and creative briefs for each of the brands within their market
- 10% Travel Required
- Budget Responsibility: This position is able to spend within approved brand budget allocation and within approved per-project or campaign levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field like Marketing, Communication, or Business
- Two (2) to Four(4) years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of sales and marketing best practices
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Four (4+) years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in StoryBrand framework
- Working knowledge of Jobs to Be Done (JTBD) and Outcomes Driven Innovation (ODI) frameworks
- B2B marketing experience
- Experience in the fitness industry a plus
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance options
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- New-Parent Paid Leave
- 1-month paid sabbatical every 5 years
- Casual work environments
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.