Brand Marketing Coordinator
Greater Denver Area
Denver, CO - You believe our experiences with the brands we love are shaped directly by the stories they tell, the values they stand for, and the community behind it all. You study trends, live for culture, and obsess over the playful words and the curated images that move a message. Your pen never fails to find the words that connect, engage, and inspire. From books and films, to brands and the social landscape — you are inspired by content that invites its viewers to be a part of something bigger. You are a details person — believing every micro-movement adds up.
We are looking for an action-oriented Marketing Coordinator to grow the Artifact Uprising brand by creating thoughtful strategy, writing engaging copy, and helping manage the day-to-day for our marketing channels and promotions.
Note: Please be sure to include writing samples (short form marketing copy preferred) and/or links to examples of your written work in the cover letter section below.
The day to day
- Contribute to new product launches with go-to-market strategy, copywriting, and QA, as well as updating current product information as needed
- Support revenue and merchandising strategies with engaging copy for digital ads, emails, direct mail, and promotional initiatives
- Wireframe email specs, innovate on subject lines, and continuously identify ways to improve upon our email program by understanding performance and taking best practices back into daily work
- Write engaging long-form content that contributes to our overarching SEO and content strategy
- Prepare brand marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring channel success
- Gather and curate user-generated content, images, and testimonials that bring our product to life
- Research and vet brands, media, and influencers for partnership consideration, then help foster those relationships
- Assist with social channel monitoring, acting as a liaison between our customers and our internal company to share insights, stories, and opportunities from our digital community
- Coordinate cross-functional project workflow by routing tasks, managing timelines, communicating status updates, and assembling deliverables
- Embody team-player mindset to take on projects and other administrative daily tasks in support of the larger marketing team
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of relevant work and/or internship experience, preferably in consumer-facing and e-commerce brands
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a cross-channel marketing role
- Writing samples demonstrating mastery of brand voice, grammar, and direct response objectives
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Understanding of brand sensibilities and language
- Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to prioritize effectively to meet deadlines
- Solutions oriented with strong bias for action
- Desire to grow along with the Artifact Uprising team — ready to adapt and pivot in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
Nice to have
- Understanding of creative, design and photography values
- Familiarity with Magento, and/or other content management systems
- Understanding of editing and writing HTML
Artifact Uprising® is a Colorado-based company that creates premium quality, customizable photo goods for your digital photos. Driven by the belief that everyone has a story to tell, the company is known for elevated design and thoughtfully sourced materials. Signature products include the Layflat Album touting ultra-thick pages and foil-stamped covers, textured matte Everyday Prints, and a line of customizable frames.
Health, vision and dental insurance for families, flexible vacation policy, gym reimbursement, 401(k) matching plan and commuter benefits.
Why Artifact Uprising?
We value the creative process and look to our employees to speak into Artifact Uprising products, identity and approach – regardless of position or title. We look for driven people who demonstrate initiative to take the company to the next level.
The Working Life
We strive to create a workplace where everyone works hard but also has the flexibility and balance to enjoy life outside of the office.
It Won’t Be Boring
We are a small company with big ideas - and we recognize it will take every last one of us to reinvent the way brands approach business. We believe a good workplace empowers its team to rise to new challenges, expand their skill sets and think outside of the box. Through this, we foster a company culture that is always growing, always reaching, and always looking to see things differently.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at Artifact Uprising and what we should know about you.
Read Full Job Description