Sr. Contracts Analyst
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The Sr. Contracts Analyst is primarily responsible for maintaining vendor contract records in the Salesforce contracts database and supporting the management of said contracts start to finish. This includes the kickoff of the contract in pre-proposal stage, working with various Product Groups on the RFP stage, negotiation, implementation, management, and closing out said contracts. This includes reviewing contracts for specific terms and conditions and transitioning that information into a reportable data set within Zayo’s contracts management system. This position will also provide general support to the legal department. Candidates should be highly detail oriented and must possess strong computer and software skills.
- Upload new sales contracts and maintain current contracts via SalesForce.
- Review and upload vendor contract details relating to integrations.
- Start to finish management of contracts, including request for proposal, bid review and analysis, negotiation, and implementation of contracts.
- Working various contracts from Non-Disclosure Agreements, Engineering, Inside and Outside plant construction, Professional Services Agreements, etc.
- Ability to write, implement, and advise of various Zayo process procedures.
- Manage contract filing system and project files.
- Provide reports of company contracts, negotiation status, savings, impacts, and timeframes.
- Periodically review contract review management process and identify areas for improvement.
- Assist attorneys with various administrative functions, including review of business terms of contracts.
- Ability to work with several layers of the Executive team.
- Ability to work with several other teams including administrative personnel, accounts payable, engineering, ISP/OSP construction, and operations.
- Undergraduate business degree and/or equivalent work experience to support well-developed skills.
- 5-10 years in procurement/contracts, with background supporting legal team, preferably in the telecommunications industry.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills required.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com platform is a significant plus. Must have proficiency in the MS Office suite of tools with emphasis on Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Understanding of accounting methodologies including, Capital, Netex, and Expense.
- Ability to train members of the Zayo team subject to the Procurement/Contracts Group, upstream and downstream
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and that are required by the needs of the Zayo business.
- Strong attention to detail, superb organizational skills, and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to be flexible in work schedule and to meet strict deadlines under minimal supervision.
- Telecommunication outside and inside construction knowledge is a plus, but not required.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.