Product/UX Intern at Zen Planner
Daxko powers health & wellness throughout the world. Every day our team members focus their passion and expertise in helping health & wellness facilities operate efficiently and engage their members.
Whether a neighborhood yoga studio, a national franchise with locations in every city, a YMCA or JCC--and every type of organization in between--we build solutions that make every aspect of running and being a member of a health and wellness organization easier and delightful.Job Description
The Product Intern or UX Intern is a great opportunity to explore the technology industry. As Daxko's Product or UX Intern you will collaborate closely with small cross-functional teams consisting of developers, user experience designers, and product managers to deliver high-value features to our customers in short iterations.
*These positions are for internships for Fall 2021.
- Learn! Learn! Learn!
- Collaborate with team members to quickly deliver customer value and learn from customer feedback
- Perform research, documenting learning and sharing with internal stakeholders
- Embrace and enhance technical writing skills through writing release documentation and product blog posts
- Come up with creative and innovative solutions to analyze user trends
- Observe and assist PdMs with business case development, feedback for new feature validation, and track KPIs
- Identify and communicate obstacles
- Research new technologies and tools to enable an efficient user experience
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Friendly attitude and collaborative spirit
- Strong passion for quality and excellence
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized, methodical, terrific problem solver, and great communicator
- Passionate about technology, design, or business
Required Education and Experience:
- Working towards a degree in business, computer science or design
- Must be available to work 20-30 hours/week
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.