Talent Acquisition Systems Analyst at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Are you a natural born problem solver? Do you enjoy working with Talent Acquisition Systems and Data? Come be a part of our Global Enablement Talent Acquisition team. This role partners closely with our global Talent Acquisition team to support the team with system and process projects (WorkDay and Phenom People) and testing analysis. This includes new system or tool implementations, enhancement requests, upgrades, training, data management, reporting, analysis, and problem resolution. We seek someone who is highly motivated, inquisitive, flexible, data driven, technology focused and a creative problem solver. The ideal candidate will have a strong data management and analysis background with global experience in Talent Acquisition systems and practices.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Provide application administration and support for recruiting tools (ATS/CRM/CMS)
- Provide steady-state production support for all the current and future integrations
- Identify and build data collection methods that optimize efficiency and data quality
- Collaborate with HR Technology team to support workload, ensuring high impact and high priority issues are handled in a timely manner
- Interpret data, workflow business processes and analyze results using statistical techniques to identify trends and patterns
- Track ticket tasks and ensures that they are being accomplished on time with measurable quality
- Troubleshoot recruiter and system issues including error messages, log-in difficulties, access denials, data issues, and process and integration failures in. Troubleshoot system errors, both back-end and front-end
- Evaluate newly released functionalities, and recommend solutions that meet business needs while fitting into overall TA strategies
- Manage projects and program roadmap for Talent Acquisition Systems workstream, leveraging project management principles, agile methodology, and best practices (sandbox environments)
- Partner with vendors on new system and tool implementation and integrations
- Develop and maintain deep understanding of WorkDay/Phenom People and all recruiting systems and tools as well as associated integrations with HRIS technologies
- Identify opportunities to reduce cycle times and increase reporting efficiencies
- Manage, troubleshoot, and resolve moderately complex systems issues
- Escalate highly complex issues and liaise with vendor through resolution
- Create and maintain user guides, training, and system documentation
This is a global role which will require flexible scheduling & availability to collaborate with international counterparts across time-zones
- Other duties as assigned
What Are We Looking For?
- Strong project and program management skills (PMI certification is a plus)
- Data management skills with strong analytical mindset and passion for troubleshooting
- Prior experience preparing end-user documentation and conducting end-user training
- Highly motivated self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills and relationship skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while paying attention to detail
- Ability to operate effectively in a dynamic, growing environment with minimal supervision
- Leads in the delivery of ATS and CRM strategies and goals that align with global TA processes
- Works hard, but can laugh and have fun in the process
- Experience with Phenom People is a plus
Education / Experience:
- 3+ years of Talent Acquisition systems administration, data management, and systems analysis experience with global company
- Experience with Workday Recruiting is required
- Advanced Excel skills
What’s In It For You?
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)