Supply Chain Recruiting Specialist
Arrow is a Global, Fortune 109 company headquartered in Denver. Join our Global Recruiting team, supporting our Supply Chain functions.
The Supply Chain Recruiter is responsible for effectively partnering with hiring managers to execute recruiting strategies in direct support of business objectives within our Supply Chain segment. The Supply Chain Recruiter will own the recruitment process (intake calls, job posting, candidate interviews and assessments and hiring) and gain strong knowledge of the business/culture and the available talent pool in the assigned business units/territories. The ideal candidate is driven, innovative and customer centric so they can engage top talent for a variety of roles within the organization. The person in this role will have exceptional relationship building and customer service skills, with strong attention to detail and follow through.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Conduct in-take calls with hiring managers to ensure an understanding of the recruiting needs and job requirements, and advise on most appropriate action to take.
- Own the management of assigned requisitions and manage the candidate information in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) database (Workday) and the inflow of candidate resumes.
- Communicate with hiring managers regularly regarding the status of candidates, as well as facilitate ongoing professional communication with all stakeholders involved in the recruiting process.
- Screen applications, conduct behavioral based interviews, assess and select the most appropriate candidates to present to the hiring manager based on required skill sets, qualifications and competency requirements.
- Partner with the hiring team on candidate selection, act as an ongoing candidate relationship manager and provide ongoing value-added recruitment advice to the hiring manager.
- Identify what is most important to the hiring manager and identify top talent that matches what the hiring manager is looking for to move forward in the process.
- Identify if the job posting and/or what the hiring manager is looking for in a candidate is not reflective of the job description that has been created for the position. If that happens, have the right conversations to correct the job description or posting.
- External Vendor management, ensuring Service Level Agreements are met, identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Consult and support the development and deployment of Employer Brand, Social Media, Reporting, Recruitment Technology, Compliance/Diversity and Training strategies.
- Partner with local and global counterparts to align best-practices, processes, programs, and systems for continuous improvement and Global standardization.
- Dashboard tracking and Recruiting metric preparation and analysis.
- Build strong relationships with management/hiring teams
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree (Human Resources major preferred) or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Recruiter in a corporate setting or agency/search firm.
- 3-5 years of experience using an applicant tracking system required (experience with Workday is strongly preferred).
- Proven ability to proactively drive the recruiting process by engaging with hiring managers and needed resources.
- Ability to provide coaching and guidance to hiring managers, and that includes having difficult conversations when necessary to keep the recruiting process compliant and effective.
- Intermediate level or greater proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Team player who thrives in a collaborative work environment.
- Exceptional relationship building and customer service skills.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism, as well as an ongoing positive attitude and demeanor.
- Exemplary organizational and time management skills (plans activities and manages resources).
- Strong attention to detail and follow through.
- Excellent written & verbal communication, with the ability to effectively communicate with staff at all levels in the organization.
- Bilingual (Spanish) strongly preferred
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)