Recruiting Operations Consultant at Greenhouse Software
We believe in the power of hiring. Because the potential for people to do something outstanding has everything to do with being in the right role, on the right team, at the right time. That’s where Greenhouse comes in – from recruiting to on-boarding, we make software to help every company be great at hiring.
Greenhouse is looking for a Recruiting Operations Consultant to join our team!
The Recruiting Operations Consultant owns Greenhouse’s largest and most complex paid system design engagements via professional services. You will be an integral member of the Professional Services teams, working with newly implementing and existing Greenhouse clients to conduct system audits, strategic advisement, reconfigurations, and change management.Who will love this job
- An organized facilitator - you can moderate complex conversations amongst different stakeholders to drive towards a positive, actionable outcome
- A teacher - you can patiently teach and coach different people on how to use Greenhouse
- A strategic thinker - you're an expert in all things Talent Acquisition best practices and policies, and use your knowledge to advise and provide clear and actionable recommendations
- A creative builder - you see the gaps in processes and actively work to optimize documentation, resources, people, tools, workflows, etc.
- An advocate you turn customers from passive users to active champions of our product
- Be an early member of the Greenhouse's Strategic Consulting team in the Professional Services department
- Conduct account and workflow audits, providing presentations on detailed recommendations and hands on reconfigurations
- Work strategically with our largest and fastest growing customers to help upgrade their workflows, system configurations, and recruiting strategies
- Build documentation and playbooks to standardize consulting engagements and processes
- Strategize and oversee the professional services lifecycle of multiple projects at a time
- Partner with customers for extended lengths of time to advise, educate, and facilitate changes based on your recommendations
- Engage in change management and evangelism
- Extensive Greenhouse knowledge
- Project management experience
- Experience helping to build internal programs and process improvements
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills; assertive, convincing, and thoughtful
- Demonstrated ability to manage and work well on a team, and adapt to a constantly changing environment with competing priorities
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
Pay range: $74,000 - $123,000. The range provided is for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location.
Who we are
At Greenhouse, we celebrate having a diverse group of hardworking employees – and it hasn’t gone unnoticed. In 2019, we were ranked #4 in Fortune’s Best Workplaces in New York and #5 in their Best Company Culture. We’ve also been recognized as a Best Company for Diversity by Comparably, and have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on fostering a collaborative culture throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. From day one of our interview process to executive "Ask Me Anything" sessions, we consistently cultivate an inclusive environment.
For all our employees, we offer a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental and vision coverage, disability coverage, employer paid life insurance, mental health resources, financial wellness benefits, and a fully paid parental leave program. For US-based employees, we offer flexible vacation, commuter benefits and a 401(k) plan, and for Dublin-based employees we offer 25 days' vacation and a pension plan.
Our success in making companies great at hiring depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. To that end, we’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce, and infusing DE&I throughout all of our internal practices. By ensuring that every Greenie is able to bring a diversity of talents to our work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Greenhouse, where we’re building a team to face the world’s increasingly complex and diverse hiring needs.
Want to learn more about our interviewing process? Check out our interviewing at Greenhouse page.
**Due to COVID-19, all Greenhouse employees are working remotely until further notice.**