Recruiting Coordinator at JumpCloud
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:07 a.m. (MST) on Thursday, September 23, 2021
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote in the U.S. unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
Do you enjoy solving challenging problems using the latest technologies within a great team? Is knowing your work will be highly visible and mission critical a key component for the next step in your career? At JumpCloud, we’re looking for best-in-class talent to help define the future of modern identity and device management from the ground up.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. JumpCloud has a global user base of more than 100,000 organizations, with over 4,000 customers including Cars.com, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight, Beyond Finance and Foursquare. JumpCloud is backed by BlackRock, General Atlantic, OpenView, and Foundry Group.
We are adding an additional Recruiting Coordinator to our fast-paced, high-energy People Attraction team. This is a pivotal role working with a motivated team to scale a hyper-growth tech company.
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will support the administrative and operational functions to ensure an amazing candidate experience. This role offers an opportunity to make an immediate positive impact while also gaining exposure to HR and Talent Acquisition processes.
To be successful in this role, you'll be self-motivated, detail-oriented and able to execute. We value the insight and ideas of every member of our team and are always looking for ways to be more effective. You'll be able to immediately identify the impact you make on the organization.
- Partner with recruiters, interviewers, and hiring managers to coordinate and schedule all phone, virtual, and onsite interviews in a timely manner
- Be the first point of contact and “face” of JumpCloud for all candidate experiences
- Maintaining recruitment applicant tracking system, ensuring information is up-to-date
- Manage, monitor, and respond to recruitment related emails
- Handle confidential information with grace and discretion
- Assist in People team-wide initiatives including process improvement and accountability
- Provide top notch “white glove” customer service to candidates at all levels and stages in the hiring process
- Maintain job postings across multiple social media platforms
- Organize and participate in virtual or in person hiring events
- Establish processes to improve efficiency in the hiring process
- Friendly, approachable, and able to establish/build rapport quickly all the while maintaining confidentiality and a high level of professionalism
- 2+ years of experience within Talent Acquisition or Human Resources
- Proficient with Google Suite or similar calendar/meeting applications
- Experience maintaining accurate HRIS or ATS systems (we use Lever)
- Detail-oriented with a strong desire to contribute
- Learns quickly in a high-growth and ever-changing environment, you are a ruthless prioritizer and care about the smallest of details
- Creative problem solver who sees challenges as opportunities
- Able to work independently and yet know when to ask for help
- Flexible and able to gracefully maneuver and execute against the changing priorities
- Composed and focused under pressure
- Up to the challenge of calendar shuffle!
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role, depending on individual candidate level and experience, is $50,000-$60,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. JumpCloud provides comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working
All our roles are remote in the U.S. unless otherwise specified. Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote (in the U.S.), work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description