People Operations Generalist, Compensation at Greenhouse Software
We believe in the power of hiring. Because the potential for people to do something outstanding has everything to do with being in the right role, on the right team, at the right time. That’s where Greenhouse comes in – from recruiting to on-boarding, we make software to help every company be great at hiring.
Greenhouse is looking for a People Operations Generalist, Compensation to join our team!
Reporting to our People Operations Manager, you will play an integral role in creating, maintaining, and scaling human resources policies and procedures here at Greenhouse - with a specific focus on all things compensation.
Who will love this job:
- A data devotee – data errors are your worst enemy, and you come armed to fight them with excruciating attention to detail and meticulous organization skills
- A collaborator – you love working with others and utilizing strong cross-functional partnerships to achieve the best outcomes
- A trusted advisor – you inspire confidence in those you interact with through your genuine care of people, sound judgment, and discretion
- A doer – you have a bias for action and thrive on opportunities to create, contribute to, and improve processes
- A team advocate – you elevate your team because you understand the importance of your work and remain motivated to do your best
- Own compensation program administration across the company
- Advise business leaders on compensation decisions and strategy
- Analyze and provide compensation insights for new and existing roles
- Develop, recommend and implement personnel policies and procedures in compliance with both U.S. and Dublin employment laws
- Oversee leave programs and equity/stock support
- Lead our annual compensation review process in partnership with FP&A
- Mid-level functional HR experience
- Experience in the administration of compensation programs
- Experience supporting international offices
- The ability to work hours that can support our Dublin office
- Experience in overseeing leave of absence, a plus
- Experience in owning equity/stock programs, a plus
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover letter
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
At Greenhouse, we celebrate having a diverse group of hardworking employees – and it hasn’t gone unnoticed. In 2019, we were ranked #4 in Fortune’s Best Workplaces in New York and #5 in their Best Company Culture. We’ve also been recognized as a Best Company for Diversity by Comparably, and have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on fostering a collaborative culture throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. From day one of our interview process to executive "Ask Me Anything" sessions, we consistently cultivate an inclusive environment.
We offer a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental and vision coverage, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Our success in making companies great at hiring depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. To that end, we’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce, and infusing DE&I throughout all of our internal practices. By ensuring that every Greenie is able to bring a diversity of talents to our work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Greenhouse, where we’re building a team to face the world’s increasingly complex and diverse hiring needs.