Human Resources Generalist at JumpCloud
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:12 a.m. (MST) on Monday, September 20, 2021
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote in the U.S. unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
Do you enjoy solving challenging problems using the latest technologies within a great team? Is knowing your work will be highly visible and mission critical a key component for the next step in your career? At JumpCloud, we’re looking for best-in-class talent to help define the future of modern identity and device management from the ground up.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. JumpCloud has a global user base of more than 100,000 organizations, with over 4,000 customers including Cars.com, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight, Beyond Finance and Foursquare. JumpCloud is backed by BlackRock, General Atlantic, OpenView, and Foundry Group.
At JumpCloud we look to unleash the potential of each of our team members to allow the work experience to be one of significance that will lead to the long term growth and development of each team member. The People Ops Generalist will support our Sales, Marketing, Finance and Customer Success focused People Partner team through a variety of programmatic, strategic and administrative responsibilities that allow us to support the identification and unleashing of the potential of every JumpCloudian while driving both personal and professional growth.
In your first year we would look for you to accomplish the following:
- Manage the logistics of our talent assessment and growth planning process for your assigned group
- Assist in the breakdown and action planning from pulse and eNPS surveys
- Provide concierge level service to our new hires to assist them with a seamless transition into JumpCloud
- Conduct regular pulse checks and focus groups with relevant teams to stay connected to team member sentiment and identify areas of opportunity for improvement
- Partner with front line leaders to ensure they have the support and information to create and develop high performing teams
- Identify gaps in our processes and practices that are no longer relevant/support our growth
What do you bring to the table:
- A natural ability to develop genuine connections with the people you interact with on a daily basis through active listening and a sense of empathy
- A desire to be an active member of a team and contribute your voice and ideas to allow us to solve challenging problems in novel ways
- Two to three years of experience that led to a solid understanding of basic employment laws, navigating confidential information, building and managing project plans, and delivering presentations to small and large groups
- The willingness and open mindedness to learn and grow
Nice to haves:
- Experience at a high growth SaaS company
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Experience with the Lattice engagement platform
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role, depending on individual candidate level and experience, is $60,000-$80,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. JumpCloud provides comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working
All our roles are remote in the U.S. unless otherwise specified. Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote (in the U.S.), work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description