Human Resources Generalist
What you'll do
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with HR Management in employee relation matters, performance and compensation management, policy implementation, compliance and acts as a liaison for the Talent Acquisition Team.
- Act as the main point of contact for employees in the Denver Office for any HR related matters
- Coach and Support management on issues ranging from performance management, employee relations and promotions and transfer
- Assist in the development and implementation of policies and maintain and update the employee handbook as needed
- Assist in the administration, reconciliation and auditing of all company benefits including health, life, disability and FSA
- Assist with the annual benefits open enrollment process by updating our HCM with new benefit rates, scheduling/conducting open enrollment meetings
- Assist with the termination processes including separation agreements, collection of company equipment and conducting exit interviews
- Represent the Talent Acquisition team and HR when interviewing candidates and assessing cultural for the Denver office
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefit laws and regulations
What you'll bring to the team
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 5+ years of corporate human resources experience
- Strong computer skills including working knowledge of HCM systems – UltiPro is a plus
- Must have a strong work ethic, a can-do attitude, the desire to be a team player, be proactive and suggest ideas for new benefits and easier processes for more efficiency
- High degree of professionalism including the ability to handle sensitive/confidential material
- Strong judgment and employee relations experience
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with all levels of the organization
- Must be highly organized with the ability to work autonomously while prioritizing and multitasking several assignments
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- SHRM-CP or PHR a plus
What you'll get
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons - We enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday," we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- Convenience: Our office is conveniently located just east of downtown Denver several miles from the Denver International Airport.
Who we are
Billtrust is the best-in-class provider of Payment Cycle Management and accounts receivable solutions, helping businesses accelerate Invoice-to-Cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that meets diverse buyer requirements and speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Our platforms process $15B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently. For the past 17 years, we have achieved remarkable success with year-over-year growth and we attribute that growth to our people and culture - We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas – even with our CEO – and to challenge the status quo every day without a lot of red tape.