HR Technology Change Specialist
The HR Technology Team at Arrow is looking for a HR Technology Change Specialist. This individual will be focused on change management for initiatives with HR Technology.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Lead Change Workstream Lead, Training Lead, and / or Communications Lead for HR Technology Projects.
- Provide Change Management methodology guidance and execution for HR Technology projects and, where necessary, Training, and Communications subject matter leadership.
- Develop and apply a structured methodology to lead HR Technology Change Management activities.
- Drive adoption and expansion of Change Management throughout the HR Technology organization.
- Manage HR Technology communications, ensuring consistent branding and compliance to communication procedures with clear professional messaging.
- Collaboratively design, produce and deliver knowledge transfer sessions to facilitate these key responsibilities.
- Assist HR Technology PMs with stakeholder management to ensure stakeholders are informed of project status.
- Develop and assist with delivery of Manager and Executive level project status presentations.
- Assist with delivery of HR Technology projects using established project management principles and procedures.
What We’re Looking For:
- 4-year degree and 2–4 years of related experience in change management/business process management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Even Better if You Have:
- CCMP Certification
- PMP Certification
What We Offer at Arrow:
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Free covered parking, included bicycle and motorcycle parking
- And more!