HR Reporting Analyst (ServiceNow) at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Overview of Position
We are looking for a Reporting Analyst to join Arrow's HR Quality team, which provides support to all HR across the globe. The person selected for this role will be the team's voice providing meaningful insights through the power of data and analysis. The person selected for this role will help track trends, issues, success stories by designing, supporting and coordinating the development of business relevant analytics and processes. They will have the ability to turn requirements into effective and impactful dashboards and reports that enable information sharing across our organization.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Provide HR reporting support including research, analysis of business requests, problem solving, issue tracking, and resolution.
- Design, support, and coordinate the development of business relevant analytics and processes.
- Translate requirements into effective and impactful dashboards and reports that enable information sharing across the HR enterprise.
- Provide reporting support on ad hoc projects or requests.
- Consult with functional teams on the selection, application, and implementation of metrics.
- Proactively apply analytical and research skills to monitor trends and elevate issues.
- Promote self-service reporting functionality with end users.
- Remain apprised of new technology, new approaches and best practices as it relates to business analytics and the ability to generate critical data associated with HR operations.
- Collaborate with HR/HRIT team members to ensure system usage consistency across regions.
- Lead the design and build of consistent approaches, standards and systems for analytics, reporting and data comparisons and validations for HR Operations
- Leverage available information assets and understand key indicators to identify appropriate metrics. Discover trends and provide summaries of analyses in concise executive views.
- Assure the accuracy of all data, reports and analysis
- Build out capabilities in data reporting, analytics, data governance, data analysis and data quality
What Are We Looking For
- Typically requires a 4 year degree and 2–4 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Developing queries/reports/metrics and analysis to answer simple to complex HR operations questions.
- Experience with business intelligence and data visualization tools.
- Minimum 2 years report writing
- Experience creating and maintaining dashboards
- experience preferred
- Experience with ServiceNow or related case management or CRM systems highly preferred
- Has extensive knowledge and experience in own discipline
- Possesses strong knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
- Solves a range of complex problems, and analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures
- Limited guidance and direction is provided.
What’s In It For You?
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)