HR Business Partner at JumpCloud
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:08 a.m. (MST) on Tuesday, November 2, 2021
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote in the U.S. unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
Do you enjoy solving challenging problems using the latest technologies within a great team? Is knowing your work will be highly visible and mission critical a key component for the next step in your career? At JumpCloud, we’re looking for best-in-class talent to help define the future of modern identity and device management from the ground up.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. JumpCloud has a global user base of more than 100,000 organizations, with over 4,000 customers including Cars.com, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight, Beyond Finance and Foursquare. JumpCloud is backed by BlackRock, General Atlantic, OpenView, and Foundry Group.
JumpCloud is looking for a strategic People Partner to join our rapidly growing People team, supporting our Engineering and Product groups. This is a new role to the company and will be working on a team to support the business from a strategic level assisting in coaching and mentoring leaders, providing effective counsel to team members to assist in their continuous growth and development, and leveraging the amazing services from our total rewards, learning solutions and attraction teams to ensure that their leaders create world class teams that deliver outsized results to our customers.
What we expect from you:
- Build genuine connections throughout the organization.
- Coach and counsel leaders and individual contributors to ensure they understand how to thrive in our environment, ensure decisions made are in line with our culture, and assist them in their personal and professional development.
- Ensuring that our practices (talent assessments, growth plans, quarterly planning, eNPS survey and action planning, etc.) are delivered effectively and demonstrate value to everyone in the company.
- Identify gaps in our current processes that will impede our ability to work effectively at scale and present ideas to close the gaps.
- Maximize the value of internal resources and tools to enhance the employee experience.
- Understand the key drivers of each team you support, why they matter, and what activities support those drivers.
- Shepherd engagement/pulse surveys and facilitate focus groups that will enhance decision making, continuously improve the employment experience and ensure that we remain inclusive.
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years operating as an HRBP.
- Ability to establish and maintain meaningful relationships with your leadership partners to drive an aggressive talent strategy.
- Ability to communicate with clarity.
- The internal drive to create the most engaged workforce in the world.
- Change agility - you understand that the current state is not the end state and you are comfortable with uncertainty.
- Demonstrated ability to align people initiatives to business outcomes.
Now you’re just showing off:
- Experience in a high growth SaaS company with experience supporting the engineering and/or product function.
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role, depending on individual candidate level and experience, is $90,000-$110,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. JumpCloud provides comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working
All our roles are remote in the U.S. unless otherwise specified. Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote (in the U.S.), work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description