The HR Sales Compensation Analyst II will administer and support activities necessary for the implementation, communication, and administration of variable and sales compensation incentive plans for assigned business units.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Administers sales compensation/incentive payments to sales personnel based on program documents. Maintain and update employee data used in the compensation system. May make system changes based on business needs.
- Calculates, verifies and reviews compensation payment amounts for accuracy and completeness. Verifies and follows through, ensure accuracy and timeliness of payments as outlined in the program documents. Submits completed payments to payroll for processing.
- Seeks resolution of issues. Maintains and audits information needed to track performance plan.
- Performs support activities needed for the development, implementation, communication and administration of sales compensation/incentive programs and policies including making necessary system changes for new sales plans.
- Documents sales performance results for effectiveness; present data to sales and/or finance management.
- Performs cost analysis or modeling of new and/or alternative sales compensation/incentive plan design per business unit request and/or performance analysis.
- Assists Sales, HR and business leaders in appropriate plan design. Makes recommendations of best practices. Reviews similar jobs and proposes solutions for success in new plan designs.
What We Are Looking For
- 4 year degree or advanced degree
- 2–4 years of related experience
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)