Hiring Specialist at RingCentral
Say hello to possibilities.
It’s not everyday that you consider starting a new career. We’re RingCentral, and we’re happy that someone as talented as you is considering this role. First, a little about us, we’re the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Employee Success Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
We are seeking an HR Hiring Specialist on a 6-9-month contract basis who will work closely with the HR Program Manager.
- Provide “Tier 1” tactical/transactional day-to-day support to hiring managers, resolving tickets related to onboarding, including ensuring data integrity for new hires and current employees, managing the background check process and assuring compliance with company policies.
- Work with partners to troubleshoot and resolve day to day issues/inquiries.
- Maintain Excel trackers and ensure team meets weekly cut off deadlines for hires
- Provide “Tier 1” support by performing day-to-day system transactions relating to all HR business processes (Change Job’s, Move Workers, Change Org’s, etc.) within Workday as well as some reporting. You’ll also provide support with New Hire and internal transfer audits.
- Support HR Operations tickets and drive issue resolution in JIRA
- Strong customer-service skills with proven track record of customer satisfaction
- Proficiency in Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point), Gmail and Google Docs
- Hands-on, efficient, great communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate across key stakeholders
- Education: BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSAs) and Commuter Benefits
401K match and ESPP
Wellness programs including 1:1 wellness coaching through TaskHuman and meditation guidance through Headspace
Paid parental leave and new parent gift boxes
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with counseling sessions available 24/7
Rocket Lawyer services that provide legal advice, document creation and estate planning
Employee bonus referral program
RingCentral’s Employee Success team recruits, supports, and rewards the talented people who are reimagining the world of communications. You’ll be part of a team that partners with business-unit leaders and provides world-class HR support. The ES team also refines and improves our Total Rewards program—an innovative, holistic package of benefits that provides RingCentral employees with the tools, resources, and environment they need to grow their careers and do the best work of their lives.
RingCentral’s work culture is the backbone of our success, and you’ll be at the forefront of those efforts. We are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are hired in Colorado, the compensation range for this position is between $50,000 and $70,000 for full-time employees, in addition to eligibility for variable pay, equity, and benefits. Benefits may include, but are not limited to, health and wellness, 401k, ESPP, vacation, parental leave, and more! The salary may vary depending on your location, skills, and experience.