Associate Manager, Latin America Payroll
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a supervisor to join our Payroll organization and oversee Latin America operations!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Supervise the management of the Latin American payroll processing teams, including day-to-day payroll deliverables, including overseeing the integrity of payroll system, time and attendance system and ensuring harmonization with the Workday HR system.
- Will play critical role in the implementation of and conversions to new Payroll and Time & Attendance systems.
- Resolve escalated and complex issues that arise daily.
- Supervise and approve the creation and maintenance of necessary processes needed to ensure the accurate and timely production of payrolls.
- Responsible for continuous process improvement by identifying payroll vulnerabilities and opportunities for improvement and operating efficiencies.
- Build and maintain work relationships with internal partners, specifically those in other HR disciplines and Finance.
- Build and maintain the vendor relationships related to the payroll and time & attendance systems.
- Collaborate to research employee issues and provide timely and accurate payroll related data requests to appropriate partners.
- Assist with compliance matters, such as timely regulatory filings related to wage and tax laws.
- This role will also be responsible for the back-office configuration of the new system - maintaining existing and setting up new entities, locations, tax jurisdictions, earnings codes, deduction codes, etc. Will also be a back up to the Security Administrator and know how to create reports.
- Act as backup in the management of the US and Canadian payroll teams including scheduling payrolls, working with vendor to resolve issues, and maintaining procedures and payroll statistics.
What Are We Looking For?
- Previous experience managing/supervising a team required (Remote team management a plus)
- Implementation/conversion experience preferred
- FPC/CPP preferred
- Ability to read, write, speak, or understand Portuguese is a plus
- Latin America Payroll Experience a plus
Experience / Education:
- Fluent in Spanish (written and oral) is required
- 4-year degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience preferred; or equivalent work experience.
What’s In It For You?
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)