Zayo provides mission-critical bandwidth to the world’s most impactful companies, fueling the innovations that are transforming our society. Zayo’s 133,000-mile network in North America and Europe includes extensive metro connectivity to thousands of buildings and data centers. Zayo’s communications infrastructure solutions include dark fiber, private data networks, wavelengths, Ethernet, and dedicated Internet access. Zayo serves wireless and wireline carriers, media, tech, content, finance, healthcare and other large enterprises.
- Preparation of multi-state sales and use tax return data. Will require working with internal resources and outside service provider.
- Review monthly purchases for use tax reporting and identify tax saving opportunities.
- Coordinate filing of business license registrations and renewals.
- Assist in preparing data and information for unclaimed property reporting.
- Research and respond to tax questions posed by internal and external parties.
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Identify and implement process improvements for efficient tax compliance.
- Prepare complex gross receipts tax returns
Key Skills and Experience Requirements
- 5+ years’ experience in Transaction Taxes.
- Experience in the telecom industry would be an advantage.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel & Access, as well as other MS Office applications. Google applications including Gmail, Google Sheets and Google Docs.
- Salesforce.com and/or Oracle R12 experience would be an advantage.
- Ability to handle tight deadlines and work independently.
- Strong organization and time management skills to handle multiple priorities
- High level of attention to detail.
- Must be a self-starter to meet the needs of the business.
- Base salary range: $80,100-$106,800
Benefits, Rewards & Wellness
Annual Incentive Plan (AIP) - Full-time Zayo employees are also eligible for discretionary AIP which is based on the performance of the Company, an employee’s business segment, and the individual employee
Sales Incentive Plan - Full-time Zayo sales employees are also eligible for discretionary incentive cash compensation through our Sales Incentive Plan
Excellent Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
Retirement 401(k) Savings Plan
Fitness membership discounts
Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Please note, in accordance with Zayo's commitment to providing and maintaining a workplace free of recognized hazards, all U.S. and Canadian employees and any employee, vendor, customer, or visitor who enters a Zayo office or facility in the U.S. and Canada must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination. If you are hired by Zayo, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated.