Revenue Operations Sr. Manager at LogRhythm
Revenue Operations Sr. Manager
LogRhythm is a world leader in NextGen Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), empowering organizations to successfully reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. Our platform combines user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA), network traffic and behavior analytics (NTBA) and security automation & orchestration (SAO) in a single end-to-end solution. Among other accolades, LogRhythm is positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant. Our corporate HQ is based in Boulder, CO with offices in Maidenhead UK, Dubai, Australia, Singapore, Germany and The Netherlands.
The Revenue Operations Manager is responsible for executing, measuring and reporting on our sales territories, goals and compensation programs. These functions include, but are not limited to, global sales data collection and analysis, lead to sales pipeline waterfall modeling, sales process optimization, sales territory design/analysis, compensation planning, and proposal/contract generation. The position works closely with senior sales management and executives to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are met by the organization and are appropriately supported.
- Work closely with and under the direction of the Sr. Director of Revenue Operations on delivering a defined set of global sales analytics and performance reporting/analysis on a regular basis
- Own the end-to-end plan and execution of the sales incentive program; including territory design, quota allocation, plan delivery, incentive calculation and performance reporting
- Drive operational excellence, accuracy, timeliness, consistency and compliance as defined by the corresponding compensation programs and territory design process
- Work closely with Finance, Sales Leadership, Marketing, and Operations to ensure data accuracy including hierarchy, calculations and reporting are correct
- Work with RevOps team to monitor lead handover process to sales, track conversion rates and identify issues
- Generate and manage reports and dashboards out of company’s CRM system (Salesforce) to track sales performance by region.
- Ability to analyze and interpret the sales data for improvement recommendations
- Manage a lead waterfall report and process with Marketing, Finance, Regional Sales and Executives
- Prioritize tasks, develop sales reports/dashboards and analytics for executives
- Ensure compliance of sales processes, policies and rules of engagement
- Document business processes for the sales organization and ensure processes are being followed
- Manage all sales tracking and reporting for global sales leadership
- Maintain sales org charts and territory maps
- Other sales operations tasks and projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Hands-on work experience in designing and/or administering revenue goals, territories and compensations plans
- 3-5 years experience in data analysis, sales performance reporting and/or sales commissions calculations Strong problem-solving, critical/analytical thinking abilities Excellent verbal and written communication, experience presenting analyses
- 4+ years of experience in sales support or related field
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experienced in working within a Global matrix-environment
- Ability to complete assignments independently with little supervision; ability to anticipate and manage unexpected situations
- Expert-level Excel skills
- Familiar with sales proposal creation, Statement of Work (SOW) creation and Request for Proposal (RFP) management and completion a plus
- Strong written and verbal skills with proven ability to effectively communicate with all organizational levels within the company
- Detail oriented, organized and able to multitask
- Ability to adapt to changing environments and initiatives and pick up new skills quickly and efficiently
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Experience with Marketo Marketing Automation system a plus
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.