Revenue Operations and Automation Manager at LogRhythm
Revenue Operations and Automation Manager
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company is a world leader in NextGen SIEM, empowering thousands of enterprises on six continents to successfully reduce cyber and operational risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s technology serves as the foundation for the world’s most modern enterprise security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers measurably secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for both IT and OT environments. Built for security professionals by security professionals, the LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Platform has won countless customer and industry accolades.
Who we are looking for;
We are seeking an experienced Revenue Operations and Automation Manager with strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis to join our team in Boulder, CO. The Revenue Operations and Automation Manager plays a critical role in growing LogRhythm’s Tech stack and will be responsible for ensuring stable technology integrations, database health, while also establishing and maintaining scalable processes that ensure best practices
The Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that requires quick adjustments and re-calibration of priorities when business needs change is essential.
Here’s an overview of the responsibilities & challenges ahead;
- Expertise on technical configuration, integration and coordination of our Marketo and related technologies and processes as well as ensuring compliance with email marketing regulations and best practices
- Ensure accurate synchronization between Marketo and Salesforce.com databases
- Ensure processes and best practices are in place to maintain the integrity of Marketo data
- Effectively manage a variety of technology, data, and service vendors
- Work closely with Information Systems to ensure Salesforce.com meets the needs of Marketing
- Create tracking campaigns that support the measurement of demand gen efforts
- Propose new methods for evaluating information and incorporating industry best practices to serve as a knowledge leader and systems resource
- 3-5 years of marketing operations experience including, building and maintaining a lead / contact lifecycle model, data integrity and data processes and technology integrations
- 2+ years of Marketo experience required
- 2+ years CRM experience, specifically Salesforce.com
- Must have advanced proficiency in Excel
- Project management skills, with attention to details
- Ability to balance, prioritize and deliver excellent results under tight deadlines
- BS/BA degree preferred in Business Administration, Computer Science, Marketing or similar field
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.