Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The FP&A Analyst will be supporting strategic finance for zColo, managing the business unit’s real estate portfolio, developing business cases for facility expansions, lease renewals, facility consolidations, participating in organized domestic and international acquisition processes and driving every aspect of a transaction, form sourcing opportunities to conducting due diligence, valuation, and negotiating purchase agreements.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives and investment decision involving large sums of capital
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
- Prepare presentations for Board of Directors and Senior Management.
- Implement and work with a business intelligence tools and dashboard reports
- Work cross-functionally with accounting and FP&A to improve processes and systems that support facility level reporting
- Improve performance by evaluating portfolio/facility level returns to drive efficiencies and understand ROI at different sites and regions
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA Optional
- 1 - 3 years of financial analyst experience
- Experience in datacenter or real estate industry strongly preferred
- Strong financial modeling, forecasting and analytical skills; ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Access in a proficient manner
- Ability to manage a high-volume workload efficiently and effectively
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work extended hours (some evenings and weekends, when necessary) and achieve results in a deadline driven environment
- Strong sense of teamwork and mentoring highly desired.
- High energy individual with strong work ethic and ability to multi-task
- Must be a self-motivator.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave