Zayo Group provides Communications Infrastructure services, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud services to the world’s leading businesses. In addition to high-capacity dark fiber, wavelength, Ethernet and other connectivity solutions, Zayo offers colocation and cloud services in its carrier-neutral data centers. Zayo provides clients with flexible, customized solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth and services.
Review and manage customer and internal service orders to ensure accurate setup and invoicing of Zayo provided services. Partner with other departments to ensure accurate set up of orders and that completed orders are received into billing timely. Review billing data transfer into the billing systems for accurate reflection onto the invoice.
- Analyze service order entry to ensure accurate invoicing to the customer.
- Support others in the billing group toward the same goal.
- Work with both US and INTL accounts and currencies.
- Create reports in salesforce to create efficiencies.
- Validate order processing into billing software to ensure its accuracy.
- Validate invoices prior to being sent to the customer.
- Work with Sales, Customer Service, Service Delivery and Product Management teams.
- Work with other billing staff and IT toward process improvement wherever possible.
- Perform other related duties or projects as assigned.
- Participate in department-related projects.
- Bachelor’s degree with major course work in Accounting, Finance or Business is required. Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Knowledge of Salesforce software a plus.
- Knowledge of telecommunications billing systems and processes a plus.
- Candidates must possess excellent analytical, judgment and decision-making
- Ability to adapt to change and manage a high-volume workload efficiently and effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills required.
- Must be able to multi-task, meet deadlines and manage priorities to meet the leadership and company goals.
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends especially at month end.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be able to work successfully in a team environment and also be a self-motivator.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.