AR Expert I at Zayo
Zayo provides mission-critical bandwidth to the world’s most impactful companies, fueling the innovations that are transforming our society. Zayo’s 133,000-mile network in North America and Europe includes extensive metro connectivity to thousands of buildings and data centers. Zayo’s communications infrastructure solutions include dark fiber, private data networks, wavelengths, Ethernet, dedicated Internet access, and colocation services. Zayo owns and operates a Tier 1 IP Backbone and 44 carrier-neutral data centers. Through its Cloudlink service, Zayo provides low latency private connectivity that attaches enterprises to their public cloud environments. Zayo serves wireless and wireline carriers, media, tech, content, finance, healthcare and other large enterprises.
Our goal is to recover accounts in a timely, efficient, and ethical manner. We strive to provide flexible mechanisms to sell to a range of customers while ensuring that cash-flow is maintained and exposure to risk is minimized.
We are resolved to expect the highest standards of honesty from our Experts and strive to attract and retain productive employees by providing them a stable and fulfilling work environment. Our employees are a major asset in accomplishing our goals.
- Responsible for collections activity on debtor accounts
- Focus on customer service and solving for collection prohibiting issues; work with customers to resolve disputes and facilitate timely payments
- Process and review account adjustments
- Prepare customer account reconciliations and statements of account
- Deal with queries from customers
- Provide research with cash applications
- Respond to customer inquiries through telephone or email queue
- Weekly and monthly reporting to direct supervisor
- Provide excellent & considerate customer service
- Personal Queue and Portfolio Management
- Utilize Reporting to manage day to day portfolio via a Collections Process
- Team work an absolute must
- Ability to answer phone calls to address customer needs
- Efficient with computers
- Highly detail oriented, fast learner, ability to adapt and thrive in an ever changing environment.
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing requests in a professional manner.
- Passion for customer service and delivering an effortless experience.
- Desire to understand process, identify improvements and implement change.
- Accounting Experience preferred
- Low to Medium level of experience with salesforce.com a plus
- Foreign Language fluency a plus; French
Education and/or Experience
- Two to five years customer service experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- High level of familiarity with MS Excel /Word
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time