WordPress Developer at Zen Planner
Daxko powers health & wellness throughout the world. Every day our team members focus their passion and expertise in helping health & wellness facilities operate efficiently and engage their members.
Whether a neighborhood yoga studio, a national franchise with locations in every city, a YMCA or JCC--and every type of organization in between--we build solutions that make every aspect of running and being a member of a health and wellness organization easier and delightful.Job Description
As a WordPress Developer at Daxko, you will create websites from customized WordPress templates for our customers in the health and wellness space.
You will also:
- Use Photoshop, basic HTML and CSS, and WordPress to modify themes, pages, and page elements
- Proofread & edit website content as needed or as directed by customer
- Update digital media on customer’s websites, editing images if necessary
- Respond to tickets regarding text & image changes for existing customer websites
- Ensure websites are completed and launched within a set timeframe
- Collaborate with Customer Success Teams to provide excellent customer service to website customers
- 1+ year experience with Wordpress (preferably with Avada)
- Experience creating conversion-driven websites and landing pages for small businesses
- Portfolio or examples of current WordPress website design and builds
- PHP custom plugin development a plus
- Experience in API webhooks
- Computer and software skills for efficient research, documentation, and information management
- Knowledge of digital marketing principles and strategies
- Reliable, strong work ethic and ability to work independently
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off, 8 paid holidays + 1 floating holiday
- Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance options
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- New-Parent Paid Leave
- 1-month paid sabbatical every 5 years
- Casual work environments
The budgeted salary range for this position is $55,000 to $65,000 and will be commensurate with both the experience and location of the candidate.
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.