LogRhythm is a world leader in NextGen Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), empowering organizations to successfully reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyber threats. Our platform combines user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA), network traffic and behavior analytics (NTBA) and security automation & orchestration (SAO) in a single end-to-end solution. Among other accolades, LogRhythm is positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant. We are based in Boulder, CO with offices in Maidenhead UK, Dubai, Singapore, and Australia.
We're seeking a VP of Engineering to lead our global engineering and software development organization. You will have significant responsibility for completing the development of and launching our cloud native Security Information Platform. In addition, you will have responsibility for the ongoing development and maintenance of our current portfolio of software products, including the LogRhythm SIEM and NDR product lines. You will partner with our Product Management organization on future roadmap development, feature refinement, and overall product innovation.
Location: Boulder, CO / Remote
· Lead a global software engineering team including on shore and offshore software engineers.
· Own and manage partnership with partners supplying offshore and contractor engineering resources
· Own the SRE operations of our cloud solutions
· Hire, motivate, champion, retain and grow a world class team
· Develop strong partnerships with peers across the global organization
· Enable and support cross-functional collaboration for your team to ensure impactful innovation aligned with the company initiatives.
· Streamline project flow from product definition through implementation
· Provide transparency into the software development process with regular project status updates and KPI’s.
· Ensure the team delivers software on-time and on budget while maintaining strong innovation
· Strive for continuous improvement in strategy, process, and implementation
· Lead build and launch efforts for new and existing platforms and product lines
· Direct UI, workflow, and technology enhancements to improve release cadence
· 15+ years of experience designing, building and deploying cloud native multitenant enterprise software
· Security/Cybersecurity domain experience and/or expertise, with SIEM is ideal
· Ability to navigate challenges while implementing strategies and processes
· Consistent track record of leading teams and owning complex mission critical initiatives
· Strong EQ / EI, communication, partnership, and leadership skills
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Understanding of modern cloud software development technology
· BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent practical experience
· You have high change agility and adaptability. You know that things are constantly changing and evolving, and you tend to embrace those opportunities way more than you resist them.
· You seek continual improvement. You pay attention to your and others’ frustrations and are motivated to improve processes and experiences for all involved.
· You're comfortable with ambiguity. You know you can't know or control everything and that's okay. You do the best with what you have.
· You are a great listener. People tell you so. You're one of those people who can bring a conversation back on track because you recall what was being talked about before it derailed. You are sensitive to thoughts and feelings not being communicated and take them into consideration.
· You're resilient. You know your limits, pay attention to how full your gas tank is, and know how to refill it.
· You can prioritize. You know not everything is equally critical and make smart choices about where to focus your limited time and attention.
· You're an effective delegator. You know you can't do it all yourself and are able to trust in others ability to deliver.
· You can have difficult conversations with positive outcomes. You don’t shy away from these, instead you lean into them.
· You're a life-long learner with a growth mindset. You invest in your own development and value this in others as well.
· You're flexible. You realize this is an important key to success and don’t value process over outcomes.
· You like to have fun and make it fun for others. At the end of the day, we all should enjoy what we do and doing it together.
LogRhythm offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
· Medical · Dental · Birthday Day off
· Vision · EAP
Bring your Whole Self to Work!
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. At LogRhythm, we know that diverse perspectives spark innovation, improve creativity, and position our team for success. Creating a culture where all are welcomed, valued, and empowered to achieve their full potential is important to who we are today and in the future. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors.
· Garner Leader in Security/SIEM for 9 years in the leaders’ quadrant
· Thoma-Bravo portfolio company
· Award-winning NexGen SIEM Platform · For more information about us, click here: https://logrhythm.com/about/our-story/