Software Quality Assurance Engineer - SDET
LogRhythm is the pioneer in NextGen SIEM technology, empowering organizations on six continents to rapidly detect, respond to and neutralize damaging cyberthreats. Our platform unifies leading-edge data lake technology, artificial intelligence and security analytics in order to serve as the foundation for the AI-enabled security operations center. We are consistently recognized as a leader in the security intelligence domain and have been placed in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant for six consecutive years.
LogRhythm is seeking a Software Development Engineer in Test to join our Engineering team. This role will play a key part in ensuring the quality and resiliency of our solutions before they are deployed in a wide variety of environments, as well as driving quality and other improvements across complex software products.
- Create, maintain, and improve automated testing practices and efforts
- Build and maintain automated testing systems, frameworks, and libraries
- Spend some time building features, though most responsibilities will be focused around building and improving automated tests
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or equivalent Engineering degree
- Experience using modern testing libraries/frameworks (go test, pytest, JUnit, etc.)
- 3+ years in one modern programming language (Go, Java, C++, C#, Python, etc.)
- Competency on UNIX or Linux distros
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience with the following:
- Building, testing, and deploying micro services
- REST APIs
- Interpreting and testing complex data interactions
- Building integration and component tests
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.