Are you an experienced engineering manager who has lead teams to deliver state of the art software? Do you feel passionate about inspiring and guiding individuals and teams to excel in their craft? Are you a good listener with a desire to improve yourself, the team and the world around you? Do you have interest in working in an emerging market, within a start-up environment, with autonomy and empowerment, to help cannabis dispensaries cultivate better businesses? If the answer to these questions is yes, we would like to talk with you.
We are looking for an engineering manager to join our growing Flowhub team! The right person will take pride in contributing to the success of the technologies we build for our customers, including mobile applications, web presences, 3rd party integrations and point of sale systems. The ideal candidate will have experience leading and growing software development teams, a previous background as a software developer creating SaaS software, and must thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment.
- Collaborate with product, agile coach and team tech lead to deliver high priority software with high quality.
- Act as a liaison to Sr. Management, proactively reporting on ongoing projects, identifying issues and recommend solutions.
- Oversees, manages and drive ongoing training and development of staff.
- Lead by example. Be an enabled for the team.
- Work closely with our Product Management Team, Agile Coaches and Tech Leads to provide management, career guidance and technical leadership to a team of Software Developers.
- Minimum of 3 years in a software engineering management role
- Proven ability to lead technical organization.
- Excellent communicator
- Deep experience in SaaS preferred
- Be ready to dive into code pull requests and technology to understand, follow-up and drive faster resolutions.
- Extensive knowledge of Development Best Practices and methodologies, including Agile and Scrum.