Headquartered in Denver, Colorado with additional offices in Arizona and California, FRONTSTEPS is a SaaS company with a resident engagement platform to empower communities to be safe, informed, and efficient. More than 23,000 communities nationwide — that’s 4.4 million homeowners — are covered by FRONTSTEPS services! We deliver solutions that simplify how management companies, homeowner associations, builders, and security & patrol experts build, connect, operate, and secure modern communities. With a focus on mobile-first technology and best-in-class integrations, our products make it easy for community leaders and homeowners to communicate, collaborate, and drive a more prosperous community.
FRONTSTEPS is guided by the core values of 1) developing our people, 2) taking care of the customer at all times, 3) moving with purpose and urgency, 4) being open, honest, and transparent, 5) innovating and failing forward, and 6) being courageous.
As a software engineer you will be part of a team that is fast moving with high standards in all aspects of development. You should possess the desire and drive to use the latest technologies while not being afraid of failure.
You will be working with a team on moving existing products forward for our customers. There is plenty room to grow and advance your knowledge and career.
In your first 30 days you will:
- Contribute towards the planning, tasking, execution in all levels of the agile experience.
- Be leading discussions on issues and solutions for requirements generated by external customers and internal departments.
- Be able to demonstrate new development in stand ups to the organization’s product ownership.
- Dive into critical escalations and be a contributing participant in operations.
- Deliver value to Frontsteps engineering and make friends while you’re at it.
Qualification and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field, or 5-10 years equivalent development work experience in lieu of degree.
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in c#, SQL Server, entity framework, mvc, object orientated programming and Web API’s.
- Minimum 3 years of experience architecting cloud scale software solutions
- Minimum 1 year with React/Angular/Vue or React Native.
- Some knowledge of Win Forms
- Experience designing distributed software deployments in compliance with PCI regulations
- Demonstrated working knowledge with azure including API development
- Ability and interest in learning new technologies and methods that will take you out of your comfort zone
- Previously worked in larger teams of more than 5 people
- Previously Integrated with third party providers via API’s