Senior Software Engineer
LogRhythm, a leader in NextGen SIEM, empowers organizations to measurably reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to, and neutralizing cyber threats. LogRhythm’s Threat Lifecycle Management workflow is the foundation for security operations centers, helping customers secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for IT and OT environments. The LogRhythm platform has won many accolades, including being positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant.
Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response (SOAR) helps security analysts collaborate effectively, coordinate action, and gather information from various third-party security platforms and tools. SOAR enables the automation of key workflows and accelerates threat qualification, investigation, and response, allowing security analysts to keep pace with an increasing number of threats and attack vectors and to stop them in their tracks. We help security analysts do more with less!
You will be part of a fast-moving agile team building out the capabilities of our SOAR portfolio around Case Management, Alarming, and Automated Response.
- Design, develop, and deliver scalable and reliable microservices
- Improve engineering delivery through all phases of the software development lifecycle (build, test, release)
- Collaborate as part of a cross-functional agile development team to deliver new features and capabilities
- Work with product owners and other development teams to ensure we built the right thing for the customer
- Deliver products that ship to the cloud and on premise
- Contribute to a team culture of continuous improvement and knowledge sharing
- Work independently under minimal direction with a high degree of initiative
- Highly proficient in Java, C#, or Go
- Experience building and deploying scalable and reliable microservices
- Expertise designing RESTful APIs
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Experience with build, test, and release automation
- 5+ years of experience developing in an agile environment
- Experience leading teams and/or projects
- Experience with or interest in developing services in Go
Nice to Have
- Significant experience developing in Go
- Experience deploying SaaS offerings