Senior Software Engineer I at LogRhythm
Senior Software Engineer I
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company, empowers more than 4,000 customers across the globe to measurably mature their security operations program. LogRhythm’s award-winning NextGen SIEM Platform makes the world safer by protecting organizations, employees, and customers from the latest cyberthreats. It does this by providing a comprehensive platform with the latest security functionality, including security analytics; network detection and response (NDR); user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA); and security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR). Learn how LogRhythm empowers companies to be security first at logrhythm.com.
Who we are looking for:
LogRhythm is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join a talented group building our next generation product. The qualified individual is an experienced engineer who has demonstrated expertise with modern, scalable and distributed cloud-based processing platforms in a highly collaborative environment. You will work closely with Architects, Product Managers, Product Owners, UX, and others to design and implement software in a greenfield environment. You’ll be at the forefront of innovation in huge data processing, utilizing the latest technologies and micro-services architecture.
Our culture fosters collaboration, innovation, integrity, mentorship, commitment to success, and fun. Our managers are dedicated to growing their people and offering an opportunity that allows you to make an impact in your career.
Here’s an overview of the responsibilities & challenges ahead:
- Design and implement high quality software systems for a greenfield project.
- Undertake lead role in code reviews on a collaborative team.
- Guide and mentor other team members in growing their skills/careers.
- Share best practices that inspire everyone around you to raise the bar.
- Assist in gathering design requirements.
- Ensure designs meets technical and functional requirements.
- Provide input to system level design.
- Work closely with Architects to improve designs and improve architecture.
- Keep up to date on the newest technological innovations in the field.
- Produce well-written appropriate documentation.
- Work independently on complex tasks with a high degree of initiative.
- Contribute to a team culture of continuous improvement as part of an organization using SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework).
- Participate and provide input into candidate selection.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Strong portfolio demonstrating your advanced programming and design skills
- Expert knowledge of Java
- Experience with Microservices
- Good mentoring skills
- Effective communicator
- Public Cloud
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Kafka
- Experience with Quarkus
- Experience with Elastic
- The annual starting salary for this position is between 140k-160k depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
LogRhythm offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
- 401k plan
- Flexible time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employees are eligible to receive incentive units
- Created:/ Revised Date: - September 21, 2021
- Reporting to: - Senior Manager, Software Engineering
- Location: - Boulder, Colorado (will consider US remote working)
- Employment Status: - Full Time
- FLSA/ Applicable State Law Status- Except
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. The company reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.