Senior Manager, Security Architecture at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What you will be doing:
- Lead, define and execute the strategy of the Security Architecture domain within the FIS CISO organization.
- Manages Security Architecture staff in identifying, developing, implementing, and maintaining information security processes across the organization to reduce risk.
- Performs staff leadership role and promotes motivation through effective management and mentoring.
- Communicates effectively with clients to address complex information security issues.
- Oversee, engage, and execute security architecture and design reviews.
- Partners with technical and business teams to assist in security control design and implementation.
- Host regular, standing meetings with technical development teams to discuss technical roadmap items and drive technical security discussion.
- Participate in executive level, strategic planning, and roadmap discussions.
- Establishes goals and objectives for team performance and manages attainment of those goals.
- Develops close working relationships with management, company peers and industry counterparts to ensure alignment of company goals with current information security industry and regulatory trends.
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in the Information Security sector including security operations, maintenance or engineering of networking or security related technologies.
- 1-3 years of experience managing teams and projects for information security management.
- A deep understanding of the regulatory and audit requirements with respect to information security and privacy issues
- Extensive knowledge of network and cloud technologies (protocols, design concepts, access control), design and engineering
- Extensive knowledge of security technologies (encryption, data protection, design, privilege access)
- Knowledge of financial services industry
- Proficiency in interacting with executive level clients
- Proficiency in planning, reporting, establishing goals and objectives, standards, priorities and schedules
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization
- Excellent input and planning into application development, systems engineering, and network engineering for development of security requirements and best practices are implemented and followed
- Proficiency in time management, communications, decision making, presentation and organizational skills
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with employees and clients
Added bonus if you have:
- CISSP, CISA, GSEC, or other security certifications.
What we offer you:
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.