CirrusMD is a text-first enterprise solution that connects people with no-barriers access to a live doctor, real-time, who can always help. CirrusMD was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in Denver, CO. We are partnered with major national payers, employers and healthcare systems to deliver extraordinary virtual care to millions of lives across the nation. If you are looking to make a lasting impact where your voice matters, consider joining our team.
Who We’re Looking For:
We are looking for an passionate and experienced DevSecOps Engineer with 5+ years experience to join our team to contribute to our mission of redefining the healthcare experience for patients and providers. Working closely with our DevOps, Product Engineering and Security / Compliance teams, you will architect and harden services, write code to automate and manage infrastructure, and ensure we are exceeding cloud security monitoring best practices. You are both service and detail oriented, comfortable individually shepherding ideas into reality as well as pairing up with other teammates on large, complex projects. Strong collaborators with craftsperson tendencies and an inherent sense of ownership will thrive here. The salary range for this position is $125-155K depending on experience.
What You’ll Accomplish:
- You will build and manage scalable, resilient, and secure cloud infrastructure.
- You will develop a thorough understanding of cloud security assessments and certifications and influence our policies and processes ensuring robust and compliant control protocols.
- You will establish a reputation for championing best practices for implementing secure infrastructure.
- You will advance our secrets management strategies including automation of credential rotation for a variety of services.
- You will manage infrastructure configuration and provisioning using tools such as Ansible and Terraform.
- You will advance our container orchestration strategies using Kubernetes and/or Nomad.
- You will design and ship CI/CD pipelines and tools supporting them.
- You will support and advance our platform observability capabilities including metrics generation, storage, and retrieval.
- Significant experience with Infrastructure-as-Code, particularly Terraform.
- Significant experience with AWS cloud services such as EC2, RDS, ElastiCache for Redis, Elasticsearch, S3, IAM, KMS, and networking components such as VPC, Transit Gateway, routes and security groups.
- Experience with log routing, processing and storage with Fluentd or Fluent Bit and AWS Kinesis.
- Experience writing tests for various types of infrastructure code such as Terraform and Ansible.
- Experience with one or more CI/CD pipelines.
- Confidence working with engineers and working cross functionally on a daily basis.
- Willingness to participate in a 24x7 on-call rotation.
- Experience integrating security solutions using infrastructure-as-code, you understand the power for testable security infrastructure and code.
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Experience certifying infrastructure for HITRUST or FedRAMP certifications.
- Experience with a compliance reporting framework such as SOC2.
- Experience with AWS Management and Governance services such as Config, Cloudtrail, Organizations, and Trusted Advisor.
- Experience with AWS Security, Identity, and Compliance services and tools such as GuardDuty, Inspector, and Security Hub.
- Experience with metrics storage and retrieval using AWS CloudWatch, InfluxDB, Prometheus, and Grafana.
- Experience with GitHub Actions and Packages.
- Experience with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and ability to assist engineers with implementation.
Who We Are:
Based in Denver, CirrusMD is the nation's leading virtual care platform that delivers a chat first, multi-modal, data driven experience to enable providers, payers and employers the ability to offer high touch, personalized healthcare to their members or employees. Founded in 2012, CirrusMD helps our customers create happier, healthier, and more engaged patients by giving them access to on-demand virtual care solutions that they love to engage with. Our chat-powered care delivery platform connects patients to a dedicated, board-certified physician in under 60 seconds from any web-enabled device, with no cost and no time limits attached. CirrusMD enables a stress-free, human care conversation that doesn’t end until members get the answers (and peace of mind) they need to manage their wellness.
Why Work at CirrusMD?
CirrusMD is quickly transitioning from a startup to a highly recognized healthcare industry disruptor. If you are looking to make a lasting impact where your voice matters, consider joining our team and help us deliver care without barriers. We offer an exceptional benefits package including health, dental and vision, 401k with match, flexible vacation and remote work policies, competitive salaries, stock options and more.
CirrusMD is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We aim to create a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our employees, users, and customers. We strive to deliver products and services that work for everyone by including perspectives from backgrounds that vary by race, ethnicity, social background, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, and national origin. We are particularly focused on ensuring women and BIPOC are equally represented across all positions, including management. Our focus is on advancing, cultivating, preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion as it directly aligns with our mission to provide access to affordable and personalized health care for everyone.
*Only candidates who are eligible to work for all US employers and not only their current employer will be considered.
Notice to recruiters and placement agencies:
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit résumés to any person or email address at CirrusMD prior to having a signed agreement with Human Resources. CirrusMD is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Also, any résumés sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company's gift to CirrusMD and may be forwarded to our Talent Acquisition team.