Release Train Engineer at LogRhythm
LogRhythm is a world leader in NextGen Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), empowering organizations to successfully reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. Our platform combines user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA), network traffic and behavior analytics (NTBA) and security automation & orchestration (SAO) in a single end-to-end solution. Among other accolades, LogRhythm is positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant. We are based in Boulder, CO with offices in Maidenhead UK, Australia, Singapore, Germany and The Netherlands.
Who we are looking for;
You will be part of a fast-moving agile team building out data indexing and search capabilities for our next generation platform using modern industry best practices. This is a cloud-first, multi-tenant, SaaS solution aimed to rocket LogRhythm well beyond other SIEM market alternatives.
The Release Train Engineer (RTE) at LogRhythm is a servant leader for the Agile Release Train (ART). The Release Train Engineer’s primary responsibilities are to facilitate the major events and processes of our Program Increments and assist the teams in delivering value. Release Train Engineers communicate with stakeholders, escalate impediments, help manage risk, and drive relentless improvement.
Here’s an overview of the responsibilities & challenges ahead;
- Establish and communicate calendars for Program Increments (PIs) and related ceremonies
- Facilitate the Program Increment planning event
- Facilitate scrum of scrums and train-level sprint demos
- Facilitate transparency through risk, impediment, and dependency management
- Ensure that teams have necessary information to deliver on highest priority roadmap items
- Program Increment execution reporting
- Drive relentless improvement via Inspect and Adapt workshops; assess the agility level of the ART/solution train and help improve
- Support Agile Coach in progressing trains, teams, and Scrum Masters in Lean-Agile practices and mindsets
- Foster Communities of Practice and the use of engineering and Built-in Quality practices
- Identify training opportunities and collaborate with the Agile Practice team to develop and deliver workshops to promote Agile best practices
- Manage Rally spaces: Configure and update projects/teams, ensure consistency in set-up, enable necessary fields, and metrics dashboards
- Have experience in and a passion for presentation and facilitation including events like planning and Agile ceremonies
- Have experience working in an Agile environment using Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Scrum, XP, Kanban or other scaled Agile model
- Able to mediate conversations and problem-solving, both as an outside facilitator for others and when directly invested in the outcome.
- Demonstrated coaching experience
- Ability to work collaboratively with other RTEs and team members
- Experience with an Agile Management tool like Rally, Jira, VersionOne, etc.
- Strong communication both verbal and written
- Eager to dive in and learn, with a willingness to be coached
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.