We are looking for a passionate and experienced DevSecOps engineer with five or more years of experience to contribute to our mission of redefining the healthcare experience for patients and providers. Working closely with our DevOps, Product Engineering and Security / Compliance teams, you will architect and harden services, write code to automate and manage infrastructure, and ensure we are exceeding cloud security monitoring best practices. You are both service and detail oriented, comfortable individually shepherding ideas into reality as well as pairing up with other teammates on large, complex projects. Strong collaborators with craftsperson tendencies and an inherent sense of ownership will thrive here.
What You Will Accomplish:
- You will build and manage scalable, resilient, and secure cloud infrastructure.
- You will develop a thorough understanding of cloud security assessments and certifications and influence our policies and processes ensuring robust and compliant control protocols.
- You will establish a reputation for championing best practices for implementing secure infrastructure.
- You will advance our secrets management strategies including automation of credential rotation for a variety of services.
- You will manage infrastructure configuration and provisioning using tools such as Ansible and Terraform.
- You will advance our container orchestration strategies using Kubernetes and/or Nomad.
- You will design and ship CI/CD pipelines and tools supporting them.
- You will support and advance our platform observability capabilities including metrics generation, storage, and retrieval.
- Significant experience with Infrastructure-as-Code, particularly Terraform.
- Significant experience with AWS cloud services such as EC2, RDS, ElastiCache for Redis, Elasticsearch, S3, IAM, KMS, and networking components such as VPC, Transit Gateway, routes and security groups.
- Experience with log routing, processing and storage with Fluentd or Fluent Bit and AWS Kinesis.
- Experience writing tests for various types of infrastructure code such as Terraform and Ansible.
- Experience with one or more CI/CD pipelines.
- Confidence working with engineers and working cross functionally on a daily basis.
- Willingness to participate in a 24x7 on-call rotation.
- Experience integrating security solutions using infrastructure-as-code, you understand the power for testable security infrastructure and code.
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Experience certifying infrastructure for HITRUST or FedRAMP certifications.
- Experience with a compliance reporting framework such as SOC2.
- Experience with AWS Management and Governance services such as Config, Cloudtrail, Organizations, and Trusted Advisor.
- Experience with AWS Security, Identity, and Compliance services and tools such as GuardDuty, Inspector, and Security Hub.
- Experience with metrics storage and retrieval using AWS CloudWatch, InfluxDB, Prometheus, and Grafana.
- Experience with GitHub Actions and Packages.
- Experience with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and ability to assist engineers with implementation.
Join our team and help us deliver Care Without Barriers. Our company offers significant opportunity for motivated self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced environment that is quickly transitioning from a startup to a highly recognized healthcare industry disruptor. We offer an exceptional benefits package including health, dental and vision, 401k savings, flexible vacation and working policies, competitive salaries and stock options and an EcoPass. CirrusMD is located in the Catalyst HTI building in Denver’s RiNo neighborhood, a newly built office space, with access to open-air shared workspaces and community areas, and a highly engaged community of healthcare and tech innovation leaders. Subsidized parking, on-site gym and shower facilities are also available to our team. Given the current environment, most employees are working remotely and we plan to maintain a conservative approach to revisiting employees working in the office.
Salary Range: 125k - 155k
CirrusMD helps health plans create happier, healthier, and more engaged members by giving them access to on-demand virtual care solutions that they love to engage with. Our chat-powered care delivery platform connects members to a dedicated, board-certified physician in under 90 seconds from any web-enabled device, with no cost and no time limits attached. CirrusMD enables a stress-free, human care conversation that doesn’t end until members get the answers (and peace of mind) they need to manage their wellness. CirrusMD has partnered with over a dozen major national payers and healthcare systems to deliver extraordinary virtual care to millions of lives across the nation. The company was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in Denver, CO.
CirrusMD is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We aim to create a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our employees, users, and customers. We strive to deliver products and services that work for everyone by including perspectives from backgrounds that vary by race, ethnicity, social background, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, and national origin. We are particularly focused on ensuring women and BIPOC are equally represented across all positions, including management. Our focus is on advancing, cultivating, preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion as it directly aligns with our mission to provide access to affordable and personalized health care for everyone.
Notice to recruiters and placement agencies:
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit résumés to any person or email address at CirrusMD prior to having a signed agreement with Human Resources. CirrusMD is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Also, any résumés sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company's gift to CirrusMD and may be forwarded to our Talent Acquisition team.