Associate Systems & Security Engineer
Associate Systems and Security Engineer
LogRhythm is a world leader in NextGen SIEM, empowering thousands of enterprises on six continents to successfully reduce cyber and operational risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s technology serves as the foundation for the world’s most modern enterprise security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers measurably secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for both IT and OT environments. Built for security professionals by security professionals, the LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Platform has won countless customer and industry accolades.
LogRhythm is recruiting for an Associate Systems & Security Engineer who will operate in a role focusing on the engineering support required to maximize and extend our continued success as a leader in the SIEM market. The Associate Systems & Security Engineer will be directly supporting LogRhythm’s Sales Engineering Team efforts around the world. This is a critical role contributing to the overall success of LogRhythm and is an excellent opportunity for those interested in advancing their professional career with a proven leader in Information Security.
- Sales Demo Environments
- Maintenance and Systems support for LogRhythm Network Monitor, and LogRhythm environments supporting Americas Channel, Prospects, and the SE Team for product demonstrations and product evaluations.
- Adding, Integrating, Maintaining, Decommissioning, etc. partner ecosystem products into the Sales Demo environment (e.g. FireEye, PAN, Qualys, Solera, VMWare, etc.)
- Use Case Development and Integration
- Collaboration with LogRhythm Labs Research team, Engineering, Business development, and Product Management, to incorporate demonstrable and compelling use cases in support of the Sales Demo environments.
- Recording and developing the Use Cases for vignettes and training purposes
- Documentation and maintenance of overall infrastructure
- Automation and Innovation
- Find areas to script and automate processes to improve the time to delivery of resources used by and for the Sales Engineers
- E3 – Education, Evaluation and Evidence Lab for Sales Engineers
- Creation, Maintenance, and Support of the E3 environment supporting efforts for testing, training, and proving LogRhythm Support (e.g. prospect requests to demo specific functions not available in the demo environments without impacting production environments)
Who You Are
- Technically Strong: You have 2 - 4 years of experience with:
- Security focused on all projects
- Installing and working with Windows Servers and AD Environments
- Installing and working with Linux servers (Variety of Linux flavors)
- Implementing and Managing VM infrastructure (Specifically VMware)
- Scripting (PowerShell, python, shell scripting, regex, java, etc.)
- Software/Application installation, integration, and configuration of Windows and Linux systems
- Understands Microsoft SQL Server
- Familiar with Elastic Search and Kibana
- Comfortable working with Windows Domain Security and Audit Policies
- Configuring routers, switches, and firewall devices
- Security Auditing and reviewing logs
- Communication: You have strong communication and technical writing skills.
- Self-Starter: You can stand on your own as the point person while resolving an issue.
- Efficient: You ensure projects are completed on-time, with the highest expertise.
- Collaborative: You enjoy working in the ultimate cross functional environment, learning from others and collectively sharing accomplishments with others.
- Ambitious: You wouldn’t mind joining and growing within an awesome company where you are making a real difference.
- Degree: You have relevant education that lines up with the work.
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.