As the Web Designer, you will support online marketing efforts to increase brand awareness, thought leadership, and lead/demand generation. You will manage, maintain and improve the performance, usability and security of our online properties, while collaborating with Marketing, Product, Sales and 3rd party marketing ecosystem partners. You will be responsible for producing a wide variety of digital marketing solutions, such as banner ads, corporate digital design, and leading page designs.
You will bring your passion for staying informed of industry trends, eye towards continuous improvement, and aspiration to make a meaningful impact in an innovative, fast-paced environment.
- Maintain all Billtrust web, blog and social platforms, and advance the overall usability, design and performance
- Maintain daily/weekly content updates across all Billtrust digital platforms
- Provide design support for marketing campaigns, eg. email templates, landing pages, online ads, print ads/direct mail
- Create, edit and produce online videos
- Manage and support website redesign
- Manage and enforce adherence to corporate style guide across company
- Provide design support for corporate collateral and for other departments
- Advise marketing team on best practices for website and marketing design
- Implement SEO strategies
- Proven ability in owning and progressing corporate branding across multiple online platforms and websites - 4+ years experience preferred
- Advanced skills in WordPress, with a strong ability to design, implement and maintain templates
- Demonstrated understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign) and a good eye towards digital design
- Prior experience in leveraging marketing automation such as Marketo
- Ability to implement web content updates, such as creating/modifying landing pages, blogs, ads, and brochures
- Solid understanding in web-based technologies, such as HTML5, CSS3, XML and/or PHP
- Experience with Google Analytics or other analytical tools such (e.g. SEM Rush, Yoast)
- Experience with video editing and production tools a plus
- Prior experience with Jira for ticketing requests or other agile marketing techniques a plus
- Bachelors degree in design, visual arts, HCI (or related field) or equivalent experience
- Competitive Salary, Bonus, Stock Options and 401(k) Match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- Opportunities for Growth: Professional development can take many shapes. From ERGs like Women in Tech and DE&I, to Mentor-Mentee, Leadership, and High-Potential Programs, we foster an environment where all employees can grow.
- Recognition: From Billtrust Bucks and Gongings to Culture Champion and Presidents Awards, our employees are recognized for hard work and outcomes achieved.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- A Culture that Lives its Values: Our values are not just words or window dressing, they guide our decisions - big and small - each and every day.
Billtrust is the best-in-class provider of Payment Cycle Management and accounts receivable solutions, helping businesses accelerate Order-to-Cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that meets diverse buyer requirements and speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Our platforms process $40B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently.
For the past 19 years, we have achieved remarkable success with year-over-year growth and we attribute that growth to our people and culture. We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas - even with our CEO - and to challenge the status quo every day without a lot of red tape.