Workforce Planning & Analyst Manager at JumpCloud
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:09 a.m. (MST) on Saturday, December 18, 2021
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
About the Team:
JumpCloud is adding a Workforce Management Analyst to our Customer Support (CS) team in the US. The CS team includes the functions of Relationship management (Customer Success Managers), transactional technical support (Customer Support Engineers), implementation and onboarding support (Implementation Engineers), customer education and technical documentation. We are now adding the function of workforce management that will provide resource planning and analysis support to the CS team and CCO.
What you’ll be doing:
The Workforce Management Analyst will work with FP&A, BSS, BI, CS management and the CCO to improve workforce management effectiveness through forecasting and scheduling while providing input to and adherence reporting on budget drivers as related to resource management. They will also implement and optimize the usage of Workforce Management tools within a Contact/Customer Service Center environment. Provides daily and weekly scheduling and real time monitoring support for Customer Service. Tracks and analyzes data to support executive management staffing decisions. Responsibilities include daily monitoring of Workforce management applications. Post analysis evaluation of agent statistics and reporting relating to the above programs. Responsible for updating daily agent exceptions and possibly assisting with payroll system compliance within CS.
Primary Duties and Job Responsibilities:
- Provide ongoing operational analysis of CS operations, advance planning and scheduling while identifying and implementing changes as necessary to improve the level of quality and efficiency as measured by key business indicators (cost per call, cost per member, service level, occupancy, etc.)
- Identifying and partnering with the CS management team to implement innovative labor management practices
- Develop labor schedules to meet contact volumes and service levels
- Utilize specialized software tools to manage and forecast staffing levels for multiple call centers
- Work with the CCO and CS leadership team to provide analytical support and recommendations for staffing resources to meet objectives such as service levels, occupancy, cost per call, etc.
- Work with CS management to accurately forecast contact volumes, analyze historical volume; project budgetary expense drivers, determine future staffing needs and assist with training and new hire onboarding.
- Analyze contact performance history to determine optimum off production activities as well as shrinkage and occupancy goals
- Balance multiple priorities with little or no direction
- Identify what resources are required to implement parts of projects
- Effectively use project plans to focus work and ensure deadlines are met
- Monitors Workforce Management tools real time to maintain service level data
- Evaluates daily contact trends
- Works with Customer Service management to ensure agent adherence and/or conformance to schedules
- Accurately inputs schedule changes received through the call out line or exception reporting and evaluates daily contact trends
- Designs/creates various databases for staffing and analysis
- Creates reports utilized by Customer Service for staffing/productivity measurements
- Responsible for daily, weekly and monthly reports which highlight CS performance (Contact Volume, Service Level, Average Handle Time, Abandon % and Average Speed to Answer, etc)
- Other duties as assigned
We’re looking for:
- 2-3 years as a lead or leader of a team
- Bachelor's degree in business or data science field, or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience in CS and contact center organization performing advanced tasks associated with workforce management discipline
- Experience in or participation in finding and selecting contact center and workforce management systems and tools
- Experience working in a remote environment, understanding the nuances that make remote work different and challenging as compared to traditional in-office work environments
- Complete and thorough knowledge of contact center and CS practices to the point where you can explain and educate others
- Superior ability to mine, collect, process, present and analyze data
- Proven ability to benchmark, trend and forecast
- Passion for fast growing, challenging and sometimes uncertain environments
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity and create clarity, purpose and operational discipline
- Comfort working as a team of one understanding that agility, flexibility and self motivation are essential to thriving in a fast paced environment
- Objectivity, always able to separate fact from opinion
- Deep understanding that data and analysis are used to illuminate the truth and not to support one’s predetermined or preferred outcome.
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role, depending on individual candidate level and experience, is $80,000 - $100,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. JumpCloud provides a comprehensive benefits package, with several medical plans to choose from including a high deductible HSA plan with employer contribution, two dental plans, vision insurance, flexible spending account (FSA), employee assistance program (EAP), short- and long-term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan with match. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First. If a role requires you to be in a certain location or country, that will be clearly stated in the job description. All roles posted in United States locations do require that you be located within one of the 50 U.S. States.
Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote, work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description