Tax Solutions Senior Analyst at Zoom Video Communications
Zoom is growing its tax team to meet the demands of a changing tax landscape. The Tax Solutions Senior Analyst will help support the daily success of the tax department. Reporting to the Corporate Tax Manager, the Tax Solutions Senior Analyst will support the data reporting and tax technology needs of Zoom's tax team, and its partners.
About the Role
- Partner with Tax team members to identify and assess automation and improvement opportunities, establish requirements and scope, and build the projects while following committed timelines and providing regular status updates.
- Support projects on behalf of Tax, including go to market projects, product launches, and enterprise systems implementations and enhancements.
- Support the development and use of a unified Tax data platform.
- Partner with technical data and engineering teams to identify and transform data from new sources for use in Tax reporting.
- Review and develop Tax procedures related to compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and data privacy rules and regulations.
- Create data visualizations to monitor trends and support Zoom's Tax experts.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role in a corporate tax team or in a global consulting firm with an emphasis on tax technology solutions/tax transformation projects.
- You will have 1+ year(s) experience with SQL in a finance, accounting, or tax capacity is required. Experience with Python or similar programming languages. 1+ year(s) experience with the following subject areas: general corporate tax, US Federal Tax, International Income Tax, State Income Tax, Transfer Pricing, e-invoicing compliance, Indirect Tax, Financial Reporting, and/or Tax Controversy.
- You will have experience with MS Excel and data analytic/visualization tools like Alteryx/Tableau.
- Experience interpreting and extracting large volumes of tax and transaction data from enterprise systems (Zuora, Avalara, Vertex, Fonoa, Oracle, Netsuite, Snowflake, etc) is a plus.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways.
Colorado Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed, Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration base salary, bonus and equity value. Information about Zoom's benefits is here . Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram