(Sr.) Enterprise Strategy Manager, Blockchain/Digital Assets at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Engineering
Travel Percentage :
Work closely with Enterprise Strategy executives and other peer business units to define and implement FIS long-term market, competitive differentiation and product and pricing strategies that ensure FIS growth, viability and financial success.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assists in identifying and developing business cases for strategic revenue, product and cost synergy opportunities that transcend business units to improve overall corporate financial performance.
• Works closely with Enterprise Portfolio Management personnel to influence and align corporate-wide research and development decisions with corporate vision and strategy.
• In conjunction with competitive intelligence personnel, advises senior executives on competitors, mega-trends, strategic threats and industry inflection points.
• Defines and disseminates strategy methodology utilized at all levels of the corporation, including business units.
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
CRYPTO STRATEGY AND GO-TO-MARKET SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop outside-in views on crypto market to help define FIS crypto strategy
• Act as subject matter expert that can collaborate, advise and influence business functions to execute strategic initiatives
• Understand crypto specific business models to identify and execute against relevant opportunities and streamline impediments to growing FIS crypto book
• High degree of being a self-starter and working autonomously to navigate crypto legal/regulatory guardrails, customer opportunities, and strategic alliances
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, engineering or information technology or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Sufficient intelligence, professional experience and interpersonal skills to successfully interact and collaborate with peers and the corporation’s most senior executives
• Fast learner with intellectual capacity to function in a highly complex global organization
• Analytical, disciplined, data-oriented decision maker and problem solver
• Bias toward decisive action
• Fair amount of strategy, pricing, portfolio management, competitive intelligence and primary research experience, preferably in the financial services technology industry
• Good understanding of FIS products and services, banking technology, and payments technology
• Skill to create and explain complex financial models that support executive decision-making
• Ability to analyze market and clients' business needs and determine related requirements
• Ability to interact effectively with all levels of personnel and management across technical and business functions across FIS and client or partner organizations
• Thorough knowledge of corporate policies and procedures
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Advanced professional role requiring extensive skill and proficiency. Works independently with only administrative supervision on highly complex projects with extensive latitude for independent judgment. Expected to mentor others on staff and is a role model for rest of team. Effectively communicates with all levels of technical and non-technical personnel. Ability to provide communication on issues or complex information to a wide audience based on knowledge. Participates in strategic planning and direction. Develops, documents and implements standards, guidelines, direction and Education on process/procedures for staff. Assigned to highly visible, sensitive and critical projects. Typically requires a minimum of five years of experience in strategy, consulting, product, marketing, or finance in the financial services technology industry.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.