DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers, and we do all of that with the willing participation of our consumers and without using outdated technologies like third-party cookies. We help our customers get a cross-platform view into consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer purchase journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our mission at DISQO is to engage people to share their opinions and behaviors openly to help our customers make the right decisions. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
Who we are looking for:
We’re looking for a Sr. Business Operations Analyst to drive operational excellence for our sales & success organization by partnering closely with sales, success, business, and operations leadership to optimize operational effectiveness across all product lines. This role will be focused on driving sales team productivity and scalable operations. We are looking for someone who is a quick learner and passionately understands sales activities, CRM systems, and has a genuine interest in supporting a growing sales organization. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, finds excitement in data-driven and scalable problem solving, and has a bias for action and outcomes. This role will be highly visible and impactful across the entire organization.
What you will do:
- Define, develop, and implement sales support systems and scalable processes including Deal Desk, Territory Planning & Management, Pipeline Management, Onboarding, and other enablement processes
- Partner with sales and key stakeholders to understand operational needs and evolve existing workflows. Write and maintain documentation for sales operation processes
- Ensure data accuracy in salesforce.com CRM and OutreachPrepare ad hoc analysis & participate on special projects as needed
- Produce and maintain reports/dashboards that accelerate information-to-action at scale
- Drive process improvement, adoption, and effectiveness at every level of our sales process
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years in a Business/Sales/Success Operations or similar roleBachelor’s Degree is required
- Solid understanding of the tech industry and the SaaS world
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of sales and customer success disciplines
- Solid functional understanding of salesforce.com CRM; strong experience with creating and maintaining reports and dashboards; Excellent analytical thinking skills; able to breakdown ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, and highly organized; project or program management experience is a plus
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills; ability to escalate problems and roadblocks as needed
- Commitment to see things through toward actionable outcomes and results
- Flexible team player, with a bias for action
- Ability to balance sharp focus on measurable outcomes with deep and genuine empathy for people, customers, and the business
- High-energy with a sense of humor, ability to work with a wide range of personalities
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Flexible work hours
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to employees
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.