Software Implementation Consultant at Intelex Technologies
As part of the Enterprise Delivery Division of Global Services, the Software Implementation Consultant is part of a team that is responsible for leading large clients through their entire Intelex software implementation.
Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Supports the facilitation of requirements gathering sessions with clients in order to identify business objectives.
- Assists with the development of detailed specifications and prototypes for client review and approval.
- Participates in specifications and prototype review meetings to validate requirements.
- Participates in design review meetings to ensure developed system meets all requirements.
- Applies implementation success framework and enforces project standards including completion of all Phase Scorecards
- Serves as subject matter expert with respect to best practice implementation strategies.
- Supports optimal system functionality through design of reports, dashboards and homepages.
- Supports Client Testing.
- Understands Intelex's product release and patch process, planning potential customer impact accordingly.
- Works with Customer Support to facilitate the resolution of customer technical problems.
- Adheres to project scope, deadlines and schedules.
- Assists in the development of customer-specific training material and may on occasion deliver such training
- Consistently delivers high-quality services to our customers using our implementation success framework.
- Assists in the management of customer expectations, and resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Ensures the timely submission of time and expense reports.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Contributes towards the continual improvement of our service delivery models, assets/tools and best practices
- Contributes to and participates in new employee onboarding plan and supports the development of professional services skills across GS.
- May assist in the development of new project scopes and estimates
Subject Matter Expertise
- Builds and maintains expertise in federal, state, and local regulations pertaining to projects is an asset.
- Learns best practice methods for implementation projects and other projects.
- Reports to the Consulting Manager, Global Services
- Works directly with Consultants, Senior Consultants, and Solution Architects
Skills and Work Traits
- Experience in producing complex regulatory reports, including Air (GHGRP, State Emissions Inventories, Title V), Water (Permit Limits and DMR) and Waste (RCRA) is an asset
- Experience in Health and Safety program management is an asset
- Logical problem-solving approach and strong math skills.
- Close attention to detail, including careful QA/QC of datasets provided by clients.
- Able to clearly communicate technical issues, business problems, and proposed solutions to the team and the client.
- Professional self-starter: able to develop and maintain technical skillset and product knowledge.
- Able to work collaboratively with others in a team setting.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Prior experience with configuring software and an understanding of relational database management systems.
- Prior experience with MS Excel and other MS Office applications required.
- Prior experience working in an environment where time management and tracking
- Strong interest in learning SQL is an asset.
- 2-5 years of experience in a client-facing environmental or Health and Safety consulting or software delivery role.
- Knowledge of upstream and midstream Oil and Gas industry, including federal and state regulations, is an asset.
- Completed post-secondary education in a related field
- Please note that this role requires a satisfactory Criminal Background Check and Public Safety Verification
- This position is based in Denver, CO.
With more than 1000 clients and one million users, Intelex Technologies ULC is a global leader in Environmental, Health, Safety (EHS) and Quality management software. Since 1992 its scalable, web-based platform and applications have helped clients across all industries improve business performance, mitigate organization-wide risk, and ensure sustained compliance with internationally accepted standards (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001) and regulatory requirements. Intelex is one of Canada’s most highly awarded and fastest-growing tech companies and has been named one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture, Best Managed Companies in Canada, one of the fastest growing companies in PROFIT Magazine, as well as one of the country’s top employers by Aon Hewitt and Best Small and Medium Employers. For more information, visit www.intelex.com