Senior eCommerce Analyst at Uplight
Do you dream about creating a more sustainable future? At Uplight, we are motivating energy users and providers to accelerate the clean energy ecosystem. Working with over 75 of the world’s leading electric and gas utilities, Uplight provides an end-to-end customer energy experience. Uplight delivers personalized experiences that customers have now come to expect–improving satisfaction, increasing revenue, reducing the cost to serve, and contributing to carbon reduction goals. We are B Corp certified, enabling us to put our values into action by not only making decisions for the benefit of our shareholders, but also for our customers, environment, employees, and community.
About the Job:
The Information Systems team supports many areas of our eCom business and is responsible for administering several systems and their data integrity. Our workload is a mix of daily operational support and special projects, all with the goal of helping our internal users succeed by providing them with on-going access to and an understanding of their data to inform business decisions. As a Senior eCommerce Business Analyst, you will be putting your technical, analytical and leadership skills to work to support the back-end systems and processes that are the foundation of our eCommerce platform, currently SalesForce Commerce Cloud, NetSuite, plus other internally created supporting systems and the integrations to and from.
What you will contribute:
- Represent Information Systems and in some cases Accounting and Finance in several large, high-visibility, special projects
- Design for and support the operational integrations between our systems and out to our 3PLs
- Maintain system and process documentation for all features and functions
- Identify opportunities for system/process/reporting improvements.
- Support third party logistics and warehousing integrations in order to ensure data timeliness and accuracy
- Distill down complex problems and data into actionable
- Monitor and troubleshoot Ecommerce backend functionality issues as
- Will primarily be focused on eCommerce but may be asked to extend expertise across other business
- Possible supervisory duties as the team expands
What You Bring To Uplight:
- 5-8 years in a technical analyst role or similar
- Foundational financial and eCommerce knowledge
- Ability to understand complex system schemas and order process flows
- Proven analytical skills and attention to detail
- Solid understanding of business processes - especially Order to Cash
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for finding technical solutions
Skills and experience are necessary, but we hire on value alignment first, so if you feel you would be a good fit with us, still consider applying.
- Background working for a consulting company on complex financial/fulfillment systems.
- Our perfect candidate has experience in eCommerce technical operations, system architecture, business processes, and has a strong understanding of the financial impact of all
What makes working at Uplight amazing:
In addition to all the standard medical and dental benefits, that kick in Day 1, we are:
- Proud to be over 500+ purpose-driven individuals helping to create a more sustainable planet.
- Committed to the environment, our employees, and our communities.
- Focused on career growth by following defined career ladders.
- Committed to taking our work and mission seriously and….we love to laugh!
We also provide:
- 401k Match
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Peer to peer recognition program
- Management by objectives bonus plan
- Innovative flexible time off
- Exceptionally collaborative and cool office spaces (once we reopen them)
Salary Range: $90,000 to $100,000 (dependent upon experience).
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual base compensation range is listed above. The actual offer, reflecting the total compensation package and benefits, will be determined by a number of factors including the applicant's experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity among our team
Uplight provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.