Senior Data Engineer
LogRhythm is the pioneer in Next Generation SIEM and Threat Lifecycle ManagementTM (TLM) technology, empowering organizations on six continents to rapidly detect, respond to and neutralize damaging cyberthreats. Our TLM platform unifies leading-edge data lake technology, artificial intelligence and security analytics to serve as the foundation for the AI-enabled security operations center. We are consistently recognized as a leader in the security intelligence domain and have been placed in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant for 6 consecutive years.
The LogRhythm Data Science team is seeking a qualified Senior Data Engineer with the requisite experience and passion for designing, implementing and delivering data-driven analytics products to support our customers need for advanced cyber threat detection and mitigation. The qualified individual is an experienced engineer who has demonstrated expertise with modern, scalable and distributed analytics platforms in a highly collaborative engineering environment. The Senior Data Engineer is expected to be a key contributor on a growing Data Science team.
- Leverage modern analytics stacks and cloud platforms to design, implement and maintain scalable infrastructure for ingesting, processing and persisting large volumes of batched and streaming data.
- Contribute to multiple production code bases in a continuous delivery (CI/CD) environment.
- Write, debug, maintain and constructively review code on a highly collaborative software engineering team.
- Develop production quality software for interacting with distributed data pipelines, data stores and data models.
- Provide thought leadership and advocate for best practices regarding big data and scalable processing and storage infrastructure.
- 3+ years of experience with at least one of the following: Google Cloud Dataflow/Google PubSub, Elasticsearch, Spark. Any of the following are a plus: Hadoop Kafka/Kinesis, BigQuery, Other distributed SQL/NoSSQL databases
- 3+ years of experience with at least one of the following: Python, Golang, Clojure and R
- 3+ year(s) experience with provisioned and on-demand cloud computing platforms such as GCP or AWS/Azure
- 3+ year(s) experience with standard development tooling (e.g. Git, Jira, etc.)
- Knowledge of distributed computing fundamentals and the ability to design for scalability on Linux platforms
- Some experience with machine learning algorithms and libraries (e.g. scikit-learn)
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.