Senior Data Analyst at JumpCloud
| Greater Denver Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:13 a.m. (MST) on Wednesday, April 6, 2022
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Data Analyst to support JumpCloud’s Business Insights team to develop and refine KPIs that support JumpCloud’s growth strategy. A successful analyst will exhibit an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy tackling quantitative problems that most other people cannot solve. Come be a part of an exciting new team where you will be able to work on challenging projects, rich data sets, and develop valuable skills. This role involves frequent engagement with senior- and executive-level management as a trusted advisor.
What you’ll be doing:
- This role will blend together all phases of discovery: learning the needs of the business, wrangling data to discover valuable insights, and communicating those insights and potential business impacts with other teams.
- Develop and maintain “in demand” dashboards that support day-to-day operations and growth related KPIs.
- Work with the Business Insights team to leverage data analysis to find new opportunities and inform changes in our product.
- Assist in developing a framework to build explanatory and predictive models around customer behavior and activity.
- Assist in assessing the development and performance of A/B experiments while working closely with our Product Management and Engineering teams.
We’re looking for:
- 4+ years of quantitative experience, SaaS industry preferred
- An insatiable curiosity and desire to learn
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Passion for data storytelling and quantitative analysis
- Intermediate SQL skills (e.g. can effectively build common table expressions, use window functions, and wrangle large, complex sets of data)
- Competency with scripting languages such as Python (Jupyter, Pandas, Numpy) and/or R (tidyverse, dplyr, ggplot2)
- Competency with data visualization tools such as Periscope (Sisense), Tableau, or Mode
- Demonstrated experience communicating the results of complex business intelligence or data science projects to non-technical business stakeholders.
- Experience with SaaS business strategy.
- Experience with product-led-growth (PLG) models is a plus.
- Experience with AB experimentation tools, such as Optimizely, is a plus.
- A roll-up-your-sleeves approach and willingness to take on new challenges to support our growing business
- Bachelor's Degree in any quantitative field
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role, depending on individual candidate level and experience, is $90,000-$110,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. JumpCloud provides comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First, meaning that are you able to work remotely within the country noted in the Job Description.
For US Roles: All roles posted in United States locations do require that you be located within one of the 50 U.S. States. Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area but as a remote company, you are able to work remotely anywhere in the U.S. If you would like to spend time in the office in Denver/Boulder area, you are welcome do that as well.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
One of JumpCloud's three core values is to “Build Connections.” To us that means creating " human connection with each other regardless of our backgrounds, orientations, geographies, religions, languages, gender, race, etc. We care deeply about the people that we work with and want to see everyone succeed." - Rajat Bhargava, CEO
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description