CircleCI is looking for a Senior Compensation Analyst to join our Compensation and Benefits team! Reporting to the Senior Manager of Compensation and Benefits, the Senior Compensation Analyst will join a small but mighty team developing resolutions to complex compensation issues and provide analytical and consultative compensation support for complex compensation projects and programs. You will provide compensation analysis and support to the business and maintain compliance with local laws and governance processes.What you'll do:
- Analyze data sets to distill insights, convey findings, and provide data-backed compensation recommendations
- Conduct modeling to project cost and impacts of potential compensation programs
- Build and manage relationships with key internal and external partners and vendors
- Partner with People Partners, HRIS, Finance, Payroll, and Recruiting on tools, data, and process for all areas of compensation
- Support multiple compensation programs and work in a face-paced environment
- Support development, ongoing maintenance, and education around our job architecture
- Provide support on compensation projects including but not limited to- policies and practices, mid-year focal, compensation content delivery and refresh.
- Participating in compensation surveys and providing analysis of competitive positioning
- Performing staff support activities to develop, implement, and coordinate job architecture, and compensation policies and programs
- Maintain and deliver key compensation reports for compliance and executive reviews
- BA/BS degree, quantitative-focused major preferred or equivalent experience
- 3+ years compensation experience
- Advanced data analysis, Excel, and modeling skills
- Experience with supporting compensation design and implementation projects for high-growth companies
- Ability to prioritize contending demands and support multiple partners
- Building salary and equity ranges
- Comfortable with working independently and collaboratively
- Experience building dashboards and automating reports
- Experience with Radford and other benchmarking survey tools
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of global compensation practices
- Experience in a fast-growing company
- Experience with equity strategies
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect” candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. CircleCI welcomes those passionate about learning and evolving, so however you identify and whatever your background, if this looks like a role where you could do your best work, we hope you’ll apply.About CircleCI
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the central hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools that processes more than 1 million builds a day, CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, Stitch Fix, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Owl Rock, NextEquity Partners, Scale Venture Partners, Threshold Ventures, Baseline Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Industry Ventures, Heavybit, and Harrison Metal Capital. Learn more at https://circleci.com.
CircleCI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.