Senior Business Systems Analyst (Salesforce Project Manager) at Evolve
Evolve is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. With over 14,000 properties under management, our sales team is focused on capturing and converting the growing interest of vacation rental owners seeking better rental performance, for lower fees, and maximum flexibility. We’re looking for a Senior Business Analyst to define, and help deliver strategic initiatives for improved efficiency and productivity. This position will be dynamic and challenging and we are looking for the right individual that can think on their feet and really embrace new challenges as they come along.
Why this role
The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for using their technical knowledge and communication skills to work as a bridge between business owners (sales operations) and the technical teams improving our Salesforce environment. Our ideal candidate is a detailed planner, expert communicator, and top-notch business analyst/project manager with deep Salesforce expertise. You should be wholly committed to developing the ideal user experience, incorporating concepts of flexibility and ease of use into every solution for our end users.
What you will do
- Work with our Salesforce users to maximize the effectiveness of our Salesforce eco-system features for our sales teams (property acquisition team).
- Perform complex business and systems analysis work, root cause analysis, and provide strategic, long term solutions that help make our users more efficient.
- Understanding the goals of our end users and work with our Salesforce development team to define the best solutions.
- Lead system enhancement projects and partner with internal technology teams to prioritize, finalize design, and implement the solution.
- Facilitate and lead cross-functional requirement sessions to gather, document, and analyze business requirements.
- Partner with the internal technical teams to translate our sales end user's requirements into specific technical requirements that can be implemented.
- Keep track of measurable project goals, and meet agreed upon deadlines to ensure overall project success. Escalate issues, concerns and barriers to project leaders or product owners.
- Collaborate with other departments and team members to continually improve and optimize processes in order to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure excellent customer service to internal customers.
- Assist and support Sales Operations team members as needed.
What makes you a great fit
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce. Deep understanding of the capabilities of Salesforce Lightning. While you may not be a developer you understand the environment's capabilities as well as limitations
- 3+ years of hands-on experience evaluating business pain points, gathering system business requirements and working across multiple teams to deliver great user experiences
- Experience working with Salesforce developers, translating the needs of Salesforce end users to deliver impactful solutions
- 3+ years managing projects independently in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, you can speak "tech" to multiple audiences with ease and comfort.
- Ability to handle ambiguity and work effectively in a fluid environment
- Problem-solving and analytical skills, with an aptitude for critical thinking.
- History of building and maintaining relationships across a diverse range of teams and key stakeholders.
- Embody Evolve’s 10 core values.
- Experience working with Google Suite.
- Salesforce Administrator Certified preferred.
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office or a hybrid of both! We're currently all working remotely and will be opening up the office in September for our in office and hybrid options.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- Company equity
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
For this role our salary range is $87,000 - $98,000, depending on relevant experience
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.