Senior Analytics Manager, Enterprise - Google Marketing Platform at Adswerve, Inc.
This position can be located in our Seattle, Denver, Chicago or New York office, though in-office work is not required until further notice due to Covid-19. This position can also be remote in select U.S. states if you are located in a city where we do not have an office.
Adswerve is looking for an experienced and highly motivated individual to become our next Senior Analytics Manager to help support our Enterprise clients. The ideal candidate for this key position will possess a natural tendency toward analytical thinking, combined with highly regarded client-facing consultative communication skills. They will have a well established background in leading large digital marketing initiatives in web and/or app analytics and possess programmatic problem solving abilities.
- Reports to the Director of Analytics, Enterprise
- Leads a team of Senior Digital Analysts in managing a portfolio of clients and related projects
- Under minimal supervision, manages client relationships in an assigned portfolio of clients, including leading the completion of all work in alignment with contract scope
- Use assigned authority and good business judgement to generate revenue through managing the completion of client work that is contracted within an assigned portfolio
- Work with various stakeholders to understand business drivers, goals and actionable outcomes using analytics and relationships
- Leverage strong strategic skill set to integrate Adswerve’s service offerings with the clients’ goals for growth
- Develop and review project plans, timelines, scope in order to deliver project goals
- Mentor, advise, and collaborate on career development of team members
- Lead and participate in strategic and tactical planning discussions
- Responsible for researching, forecasting, analysis, documentation, facilitation, problem solving and delivering on assigned tasks within project scope and budget
- Develop and refine team standards, best practices and processes
- Manage multiple projects or large / complex streams of work
- Job duties may evolve and grow along with Adswerve
- 7+ years of professional digital analytics experience, preferably in agency or consultancy setting
- 5+ years experience with Google Marketing Platform (Analytics, Tag Manager, DataStudio, Search Ads, etc) and Google Cloud Platform (BigQuery, specifically)
- 2+ years directly managing a team of 3 or more people
- Ability to listen and understand business needs and creatively develop solutions
- Exemplary project management and presentation skills, and ability to provide outstanding customer service
- Strong ability to lead through example team members with varying degrees experience
- Additional experience with other digital marketing platforms such as Adobe Analytics and Tealium is preferred.
This position pays a base salary of $115,000 to $130,000 per year, depending on experience and location. The position is also eligible for a quarterly bonus based on individual and company performance.
As a leading Google Marketing and Cloud partner, Adswerve is a team of media and analytics veterans who believe smart marketing is built on data discovery. Formerly two separate entities, Adswerve acquired Analytics Pros in August of 2018 and is now able to provide unparalleled expertise across the entire Google Marketing and Cloud Platforms. With offices in Denver, Seattle and New York, Adswerve helps thousands of digital marketers, data analysts and agencies make stronger connections with their customers through successful data-driven strategies.
We have a vibrant, team-oriented company culture where employees are respected for their experience, contributions and collaboration. Adswerve is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business and are valued for their skills and unique perspectives. Our top-tier partnership with Google provides accelerated growth opportunities and a positive, rewarding environment for employees. We offer a fun workplace and promote a healthy work-life balance. Full-time employees are eligible for excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance with no premiums for employees, along with paid time off, paid sick leave, paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements and 401(k) plan with company match.
Adswerve is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, gender identity, gender expression, results of genetic testing, service in the military, or on any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable federal, state, or local law. Adswerve will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.