Process Analyst, Customer Operations at Brilliant Earth
Process Analyst, Customer Operations
As our Process Analyst, you’ll collaborate with a variety of business units to develop, test, and refine new Customer Operations processes and practices. In this role, you will serve as Subject Matter Expert by fully understanding and communicating the impact of our processes on the overall business to stakeholders.
What You’ll Do:
- Design and implement changes to operational processes that improve results and reduce inefficiencies within the Customer Operations department.
- Leverage data to identify opportunities for continuous improvement and drive forward solutions to improve the customer and team member experience, internal communication, productivity and data integrity, with a focus on cost and time efficiency
- Communicate lessons, key findings and successes to department leaders with recommendations for changes and coordinate with training for updates to materials.
- Create a roadmap for tools and technology needed to ensure improvement to our customer and intra and inter-departmental experience
- Detect operational trends, determine root cause, and present findings and recommendations to a wide audience, including senior leadership for continuous improvement
- Act as technical liaison between Customer Operations team and Product Management teams.
- Project manage process improvement initiatives to ensure smooth implementation and success for launch.
- Work collaboratively with Customer Operations, Product Operations, and Product management teams on cross-functional initiatives.
What You Have:
- A Data-Driven Approach. When it comes to complex business needs, you always start with the data. You have a knack for analyzing data sets to create a strategic action plan.
- An Eye for Innovation. You’re a creative thinker who brings new ideas to the table.
- A Mind for Multi-Tasking. You’re an expert at managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Master of Collaboration. You have a genuine ability to collaborate and contribute to a team effort.
- It’s All in the Details. You have a passion for process and a keen eye for detail in a fast-moving work environment.
- Communication is Key. You have a way with words. Whether you’re interacting in person, via email, or by chat, you’re clear and concise.
You’re a Great Fit if You Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Green belt in six sigma required
- Netsuite/CRM implementation preferred
- Highly organized with focus on execution, problem solving, and improving processes
What We Offer
At Brilliant Earth, we’re passionate about the employee experience. That’s why we offer an excellent training program and endless opportunities for career growth! In addition, we offer competitive compensation and a robust benefits package, including:
- Insurance. Medical, dental, and vision insurance kick in on the first day of your 2nd month!
- 401k match. We know that saving for the future is important. That's why we offer a generous 401k match.
- Generous PTO Policy. We know it’s important to recharge and relax.
- Disability and Life insurance. 100% employer-paid.
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits.
- Continued Education. Company-sponsored learning in leadership, professional skills, diversity & inclusion, and access to tuition reimbursement for role-specific trainings.
- Employee Discounts. As an employee at Brilliant Earth, you’ll receive a generous discount on our jewelry.
- Wellness Benefits. We offer access to exclusive discounts on gym memberships and more, as well as an Employee Assistance Program for 24/7 access to counseling.
- Giving Back and Volunteer Opportunities. In addition to our giving back programs, our teams support local initiatives and spend time together by volunteering.
The targeted total compensation budget for this position is $60-70K. This compensation budget range may be adjusted at any time at the discretion of the company
More About Us
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and a global leader in ethically sourced fine jewelry. Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Time, The Knot, Forbes, and Refinery29, among many other media outlets. Our showroom teams offer a 1:1 appointment-based environment and engage with customers via email, chat, and phone, creating a luxury, omnichannel approach to the customer experience. In addition, our ground floor locations include a browsing area for walk-in customers. We strive to create a fun, educational, and relaxing experience in a personalized luxury environment!
We are a group of dedicated team members with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry. We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our community of collaboration, respect and encouragement is fostered by frequent team events, cross-departmental meetings and celebrating our wins, big and small. Brilliant Earth team members bring a top-notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow.
Brilliant Earth recognizes the value of diversity and inclusion on our team, as we work together to reinvent fine jewelry in a thoughtful and modern way. At Brilliant Earth, we celebrate each other – our successes, the lessons along the way, and the unique perspectives each individual brings to our team. It is our intent to maintain a work environment and hiring process which is free of harassment or discrimination because of sex, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws. We are committed to complying with all Federal, State and local laws providing Equal Employment Opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations.