GTM Analytics & Insights Manager at Zoom Video Communications
We are building the GTM Analytics and Insights Team to transform data into insights, programs, actions and results. The team uses big data sets, analytical tools and techniques, and business partnerships to guide our decisions that maximize revenue growth. As the GTM Analytics & Insights Manager, you will bring data-driven insights and manage essential programs within Go-To-Market functions. You will focus on directing leads to the several segments and territories. Your intellectual curiosity and ability identify interdependencies on company's processes and metrics will make you shine. You will collaborate with others, form intelligent opinions, and present your thoughts to decision-makers for the win.
- Design and maintain account and lead routing systems to support complex global territories for more
- than 2000 sales reps
- Create and maintain global customer hierarchies including parent companies and subsidiaries
- Improve the quality and completeness of customer data using internal and external sources
- Create processes to enrich, de-duplicate and import large contact and account lists
- Troubleshoot complex data and routing issues
- Work with the business systems team and outside vendors to improve sales data and assignment processes
- Bachelors degree or equivalent required.
- 3+ years' Sales Operations experience in a fast-paced technology company
- Experience with customer data – company hierarchies, headquarters locations, industries
- Technical proficiency in these systems is preferred – Salesforce.com, LeanData, ticketing systems, marketing automation tools, Excel and other MS Office Suite programs
- LeanData Certification is a huge plus!
- Traction Hierarchy experience/certification is also a plus!
- Great customer service skills; Sales-oriented; Sales-centric; Sales-friendly
- Is detail-oriented and has an inquisitive nature which helps with troubleshooting
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success
- Analytical, Creative Problem-solver, Team Player
- Ability to multitask and switch focus quickly
- Has reliable business decision-making
- Is a self-starter and able to work without supervision
- Embraces change, nimble to support new programs that the business gives
- Ability to work flexible hours, in-office
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Hear from our leadership team
Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
Visit our Blog
Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram