Engineering Manager - Integrations Team at Alteryx
About Alteryx Advanced Analytics Organization
The Alteryx Advanced Analytics organization has grown out of the acquisition of the MIT-spinoff Feature Labs. Our team owns Alteryx Advanced Analytics products including Alteryx Promote, Alteryx Intelligence Suite, and Alteryx Machine Learning, and combines the excitement of a fast-paced, innovative startup with the resources, market penetration, and wisdom of a data analytics market leader. Our goal is to turbo-charge analytics efforts of the Alteryx Platform and enable anyone to solve dynamic problems. We are working on high-impact, high-visibility projects, and we're looking for new teammates to help us build the best set of Analytics products in the market.
We are building a new generation Machine Learning application/platform and need an excellent Engineering Manager to join the Alteryx Machine Learning team. As an Enterprise software company, we need to build best in class integrations with the rest of our product portfolio, as well with external partners. You will build, scale, and lead a full stack engineering team to optimize the Alteryx Machine Learning product's integrations. This will be a high-visibility role, as you will be collaborating efforts across many other Alteryx product engineering teams. We are a startup-oriented organization, and the best candidates will bring a very iterative and resourceful mindset.
- Work with Engineering and Product leadership to define the vision and scope for this team, and then develop a technology, product, and staffing roadmap to achieve these goals
- Develop and execute a recruiting and staffing strategy for the team, in partnership with TA
- Be a primary engineering point of contact between the Alteryx Machine Learning engineering organization and cross-collaborative teams within Alteryx
- Work with product to define integration timelines based on dependencies and communicate these dependencies clearly and concisely
- Provide feedback, coaching, mentoring and facilitate career growth of all your direct reports
- Make sustainable technical and architectural decisions for your team and products, while ensuring high levels of quality
- Leverage feedback loops to continually iterate and improve on your team's outputs over time
- Navigate the ambiguity that is iterative product development
- 3+ years' experience in Engineering Management
- Expert level understanding of at least one modern web technology stack (Python, Node, Scala, etc.)
- Experience in modern front-end technologies and deployments, such as ReactJS
- Experience building seamless integrations between different sets of disparate applications at a technical level
- Demonstrated track record of successfully managing and shipping cloud-based products to market as well as continued maintenance and support (full SDLC)
- Experience in API and/or SDK design
- Strong experience in cloud and docker based infrastructure and architecture
- Experience in Machine Learning - if none it's ok! We'll teach you on the job
- Startup experience
- Experience in compliant systems such as HIPAA as well as security certifications such as SOC2
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Boston is $122,100 - $207,600. This position is also remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Interested? Learn more and apply today at alteryx.com/careers!
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.